Jeff @ Fast

Ieat4strokes

Uh…Maybe he is working on building our motors and doesn't want to break concentration to answer the phone and return a million messages? ;)

Thats kinda part of running a business ;)

dont worry its the same with every builder they have lifes also. Im waiting to hear from jim at passion, its really hard to get a hold of him. He has another job, but his work is awesome and hes a great guy, its worth the wait. Im sure jeff will get a hold of you. One thing i can say is kevin at herr jugs has the BEST Customer service and he always answers the phone and is quick as shit!

Papa Smurf - I appreciate your informative post on Passion Racing....I wasnt asking about his customer service though. I see where that was leading and that is NOT why I posted the message.

I sent Jeff a PM on here and seems he's having trouble navigating the new site, Told me its not informing him when he receives a PM...But I didnt call him because if he was done he would call me, im not gonna call him everyweek to ask him where he is at? how much longer? etc....So I just sent him a PM and figured he still checked em..... But all is well now and he called me to clear up any and all concerns.....Thanks again

Brad

Papa Smurf - I appreciate your informative post on Passion Racing....I wasnt asking about his customer service though. I see where that was leading and that is NOT why I posted the message.

I sent Jeff a PM on here and seems he's having trouble navigating the new site, Told me its not informing him when he receives a PM...But I didnt call him because if he was done he would call me, im not gonna call him everyweek to ask him where he is at? how much longer? etc....So I just sent him a PM and figured he still checked em..... But all is well now and he called me to clear up any and all concerns.....Thanks again

Brad

Trouble navigating the site....come on. LOL! Ive been told the same thing also. People arent getting pm's. Ive not gotten a few also. They keep saying this place is going too get back too normal but im starting too lose faith. The havent even changed the background yet. I cant stay on as long as I used too anymore. too bright and get a headache. Ive been hearing the same from others that are never around anymore also. There hanging out at another site now. Bummer. All it would take is to at least change the background and keep threads from running of the page and alot of people would be happy again. Savage had a few good ones. They need too let him fix this place up. Just my .02 guys. sorry for venting on your thread dude.