Prowedge II ?

DannysZ28

pop the bead off and make sure that it is clean in there. use some kind of solvent. they have special solvents just for that. also could be sticks or small rocks in there. happens alot on my grizz wen i go mudding and shit. check to see if the bead on the tire is gouged up too. if it is maybe you can return the tire. if not then i guess slime it

I have not had a chance to break the tire down yet but it is leaking almost all the way around on one side of the tire. It looks like someone tried to use some kind glue or something. I just figured it might be easier to go ahead and put a tube in it. The tires and rims are in good shape and i got them dirt cheap so i dont really mind if i have to put a tube in.

I have not had a chance to break the tire down yet but it is leaking almost all the way around on one side of the tire. It looks like someone tried to use some kind glue or something. I just figured it might be easier to go ahead and put a tube in it. The tires and rims are in good shape and i got them dirt cheap so i dont really mind if i have to put a tube in.

Go to a tire shop and ask them if they have some sort of bead glue. My little tire shop puts some sort of bead glue on all of our four wheeler tires. It makes it a bitch to change tire however I have yet to see one come off the bead due to riding. I will find out what its called for sure tomorrow for you.

i have some front sand tires that were leaking all the way around like you are talking bout. there was tiny bits of sand up in the bead all around. guy at little sahara power sports or whatever it is, took them off, cleaned all the nasty "tire slime" shit outta there and then put some bead sealer ya'll are talking about. its been bout 6 months and 4 dune trips later, and they havent lost any air at all that i can tell.... good stuff