Who is the oldest member still posting on here?

I don't post much anymore, but still stop in an look around. Can't remember the year I joined but I know Meat has been here longer than I have. I still ride the same Banshee I bought new in 1988, has anyone else ridden the same Shee that long?

yo nukka, ive sent you like 10 messages on FB.. why dont you holler back?

i dont talk to losers lol. no jk. dude i always respond to people. r u not gettin my shit?? or am i not gettin yours?? thats odd cause i always talk to people.

you mean like writin on my wall or PMs. or chat?? i havent seen nething and i check my shit like 5 times a day cause i have an iphone app for it and i get bored alot

Edited by grizzly700

i dont talk to losers lol. no jk. dude i always respond to people. r u not gettin my shit?? or am i not gettin yours?? thats odd cause i always talk to people.

you mean like writin on my wall or PMs. or chat?? i havent seen nething and i check my shit like 5 times a day cause i have an iphone app for it and i get bored alot

i wasnt talkin to you fool! go back and see who i quoted..

I'm here as well,I don't post alot but read alot and probably on here at least once a day!!! There's so much information on here u almost dont ever have to ask a question LOL!!! I remember MEAT, NYUK, JKJK, BIGWILL,BANCHETTA,JTQUAD, BENBB, i'm sure there's others i forgot.!!!

I remember meeting aot of guys at the first COAL FEST up by MEAT'S house it was a good turn out with some sweet video's, man the good old days!!!

What about fixitrod and boonman good guys and they have alot of knowledge!!!! i think there was a guy called orangeshee he came up to coalfest the first time cool guy but i remember he didn't want to get his pretty shee all dirty (AAWWHH) LOL!!!!!!!

What about fixitrod and boonman good guys and they have alot of knowledge!!!! i think there was a guy called orangeshee he came up to coalfest the first time cool guy but i remember he didn't want to get his pretty shee all dirty (AAWWHH) LOL!!!!!!!

Boonman used to be a serial poster, he was definitely in the top 5 for total posts.... then he got married and that was the end of that :shrugani::D He gets online every once and awhile. I talked to him though a PM about 3 months ago.

And your thinking of Nate\03OrangeShee. He brought his nice drag banshee up to Coalfest, it had drag pipes on it and wasn't the best setup for the conditions here in coal country. He's been riding the Trevorton area before and after Coalfest. I know he's into three wheelers and I even got to ride his Tri-Z the last time he was here in Trevorton.

MightyAbyss and "." aka "the period dude" are the same guy. Haven't seen him post anything in a long time.

Benbb sure has been quite this past year, he's been here forever and a day. Ben where are ya bro ?

cotteneyedjoe was another one of those guys who posted every day for months and months and months and he too just disappeared. I remember he was going through a divorce and that was about the time he stopped hanging out here. Very funny guy, always had something witty to say.

papa-smurf has been here forever too.

Iv seen so many guys come and go... the good old Bansheehq has a shitload of history and interesting people.

How about "quick" and his fucked up buddy... whats his name...

remember All Pro Racing ?

Remember Brooke ?

I seen Blue Deuce posted the other day, that guy was a regular poster for a long time. Very funny dude too.