HELP BANSHEE HARD TO START!

I just recently bought a banshee and for some reason its a real pain to start.... have to kick and kick and kick.... turn off the gas and then kick some more and it will eventually roar to life and just sit and idle and after she gets running its wicked fast! but after its been ridin for abit n get warmed up she starts right up on the first r second kick but once she sits for abit n gets cold its the same thing all over again..... dont really know where to start but would really like to get so it starts right up and it was just ported and polished with new pistons with bout 10 hours on them so should have great compression... so if anybody has a solution it would be grealty appreciated

I just recently bought a banshee and for some reason its a real pain to start.... have to kick and kick and kick.... turn off the gas and then kick some more and it will eventually roar to life and just sit and idle and after she gets running its wicked fast! but after its been ridin for abit n get warmed up she starts right up on the first r second kick but once she sits for abit n gets cold its the same thing all over again..... dont really know where to start but would really like to get so it starts right up and it was just ported and polished with new pistons with bout 10 hours on them so should have great compression... so if anybody has a solution it would be grealty appreciated

Get a clymers manual and take the carbs off and give them a real good cleaning. See what size jets your running and maybe check with the guys on here if your jetting is correct. My shee was like that and when I cleaned the carbs it started fine. Check yout slides are opening at the same time also.

G

Get a clymers manual and take the carbs off and give them a real good cleaning. See what size jets your running and maybe check with the guys on here if your jetting is correct. My shee was like that and when I cleaned the carbs it started fine. Check yout slides are opening at the same time also.

G

thats what i was thinking.... but thanks im gonna go and try that now and see how that goes for me...

• 2 years later...