UPP Manifolds for 34-35 carbs..

RippinShee

You will need new reed gaskets (4) and gaskets for the spacers (2). I really don't think reed spacers have that much effect on performance. The main reason people run them is to clear the clutch arm with the left carb bowl. Your upp intakes may be angled to fix that problem though. Who did you order them from?

I have UPP, I had boss.

I have the UPP without any holes for the crossover tube. I haven't used one in years.

Yes, you'll need reed spacers unless you want to bend down your clutch actuator arm and grind off some of the drain plug bolt for the carb.

Otherwise, it will hit.

And as said, just because it's new, doesn't mean it won't leak.

I use a thin coat of RTV on both sides of ALL the gaskets. The spacers won't effect performance.

Keep in mind the intake/reed cage is part of the overall combustion chamber and need to be sealed correctly.

I have UPP, I had boss.

I have the UPP without any holes for the crossover tube. I haven't used one in years.

Yes, you'll need reed spacers unless you want to bend down your clutch actuator arm and grind off some of the drain plug bolt for the carb.

Otherwise, it will hit.

And as said, just because it's new, doesn't mean it won't leak.

I use a thin coat of RTV on both sides of ALL the gaskets. The spacers won't effect performance.

Keep in mind the intake/reed cage is part of the overall combustion chamber and need to be sealed correctly.

I bent the clutch arm down on my motor and haven't had any problems yet.