BADLANDS OCT 10TH...LAST BLAST

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no ltr's allowed....lol j/k. should be a good time. you gonna take it on the track?

I rode it on a track this weekend and wasn't real thrilled. I'm too big a pussy to be a real motorcrosser anyway. I like to jump but not very high. Had fun on a tt track with it though.

Don't think I will make this trip. Anniversery is this weekend and I'm committed to helping with a Haunted House so it will be first of November before I can make a trip. Just hope it's not -20 by then.

Lets do a roll-call on Tues or Wed on this thread to get a count of who is in and who is out. Not that it will change my plans any, but just wondering. I have my calendar cleared the whole weekend anyway.

less than a week away im getting pumped. hope the weather is good but you never know in Indiana. everyone that is coming add your name to the list so we have an idea. are there hours 9-5 still?

Im still going. Hours are still 9-5. I go there every weekend so no biggie with me :rotflmao: They do have a site and a forum Badlands.. What list do we need to be on?

so far i am planning on being there....headbang.gif will have a friend with a 450r too... still dicking with my jetting since i added alum. air box. i love the idea of not having the clamp on filters,but it did change the air flow,good time to try and maybe dial it in.ill bring my jetsblink.gif

Ohh and dont bash me too bad. The shee is new to me. And so far runs like a dog unless i keep it WTFO. shrug03.gif Not to mention im still waiting on motor mounts i ordered.....so i still have a hole im my pipe. But i love this thing. And love to ride it.

I think we will get a long just fine. I have chain break in my case and leak out fluid. My old pipes had the oldest silencers you have ever seen. Sounds like you need to check out your reeds. I had the same problem one day with it running like a dog unless it was wtfo and it was a cracked reed. I think I have a couple of extra stockers.

I think we will get a long just fine. I have chain break in my case and leak out fluid. My old pipes had the oldest silencers you have ever seen. Sounds like you need to check out your reeds. I had the same problem one day with it running like a dog unless it was wtfo and it was a cracked reed. I think I have a couple of extra stockers.

I never have checked the reeds. I didnt even think about it when i had the carbs off. :confused: My thing is one of the carb caps was crossthreaded big time when i took it off. So i used teflon tape on it :rolleyes:

Main reason i want to go is so i can pick your guys brains with what i need to get this thing running right :notworthy: