I have seen them and the porting looked:

The vito's porting looked:  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never seen vitos work before.

But heres some really nice work done by me at, so fast i slapped yo momma racing.

Gimme a call anytime. :thumbsup:

hack-1.jpg:whistling:

Edited by savage420

snope, are you working on some cylinders that were suppose to have been ported by vitos? if so, is there work looking like $hit or something? i haven't personally seen vitos work, but i have seen some pics of some cylinders on ebay once, that were suppose to have been ported by vitos, and it didn't look jaw dropping good. hope that helps.

usually when I go out there to their shop to get stuff, it's kinda hard to get a peek at whats goin on in the back but I did see a set of those big block cylinders that were supposedly reworked for a 4 mil and they looked very nice. I'm not one of those people that can look at a cylinder and tell you if the transfers or intake ports are to high or to low by just takin a glance but I do know that these were very clean, and the symetry was mint. Upon turning one upside down the transfers had a very even cut on both sides and I definitely could tell these things were for the dunes. Also there was some additional exhaust ports , but I think these come cast on those cyls, but I feel they should of at least cleaned those up a but to smooth the casting, but that might not have been worth the effort.

snope, are you working on some cylinders that were suppose to have been ported by vitos? if so, is there work looking like $hit or something? i haven't personally seen vitos work, but i have seen some pics of some cylinders on ebay once, that were suppose to have been ported by vitos, and it didn't look jaw dropping good. hope that helps.

I have a set in my shop that go on a motor I am rebuilding for a guy. Inside on the sleeve, the reliefs on the ports are beveled around the edges in spots. One of them goes from the front of an auxillary transfer across the bridge almost touching the other transfer port. Definitely no sharp ended edges coming into through the sleeves. It looks like shit, and I am a little suprised that a company like vitos would crank out this kind of work and still be popular.

I am still confused. How are we supposed to know what to vote on based on the post #1? There isn't anything mentioned in the first post about vito's. Vito's isn't mentioned until the second post by savage with some hideous pictures of someone's port job.

Nevermind, I just seen it in the sub title. My bad.

SP

Edited by spurdy

I am still confused. How are we supposed to know what to vote on based on the post #1? There isn't anything mentioned in the first post about vito's. Vito's isn't mentioned until the second post by savage with some hideous pictures of someone's port job.

SP

when you clicked on the thread in between where it says,"I have seen them and the porting looked:, Answer your opinion" and the poll, it says (in fine print),"The vito's porting looked:".

SP

Don't feel bad I didn't know what the hell he was talking about either, till you said where it was. I even went back and looked twice before I read your post.

Chris, is this one of your latest port jobs? You been watching to many:....Its so easy a cave man can do it, commercials.

Don't feel bad I didn't know what the hell he was talking about either, till you said where it was. I even went back and looked twice before I read your post.

Chris, is this one of your latest port jobs? You been watching to many:....Its so easy a cave man can do it, commercials.

LOL! At least I'm not the only one. I looked about 6 times before I seen it. I knew it had to be something simple.

SP

I have a set in my shop that go on a motor I am rebuilding for a guy. Inside on the sleeve, the reliefs on the ports are beveled around the edges in spots. One of them goes from the front of an auxillary transfer across the bridge almost touching the other transfer port. Definitely no sharp ended edges coming into through the sleeves. It looks like shit, and I am a little suprised that a company like vitos would crank out this kind of work and still be popular.

huh, that's weird. would you be able to post up a pic of that? i'd really like to see that. i didn't see that on those ebay cylinders.