Got friggin launched

Toomey Banshee

I just rebuilt my wifes trail blazer and had it out in the pit yesterday with my two sons. My youngest sons 99 needs the top end redone so I let him ride the bike in my sig. Anyway we're cruising around to the back of the pit and I hit the gas and hit a huge puddle. The trail blazer veers to the right in the puddle and noses down big time and launches me off the to the left. My oldest son is following me on his Banshee and says I was about 6 feet off the ground and flew about 15 feet and landed in the puddle on my side. Must have pulled some muscles in my back because I still cant friggin breath. Anyway we putt around for a bit more and my little guy on my Banshee somehow bends the axle carrier and throws the chain so I have to tow him back with the trail blazer. So now I'm hurting big time and have a weekend of wrenching ahead of me. Not a happy camper.

damn polaris'. I freakin' hate big puddles. I avoided um for years because I ran no airbox and now I hate em cause I'm gettin too damn old I guess. But they can be dangerous, especially when you bizzin down a trail or road and all of sudden there's a big deep puddle, you gotta think quick, should I slam on the brakes or give it the gas and pull the front end up and hope for the best. Its been a very rainy spring and summer where I ride, so iv been dodging puddles every time I go out.

Yeah, I'm done with that poolaris. Ive only fallen off my Banshee 2X, once on my sons blaster and got friggin abused 3X by this slow ass trailblazer. Each time I got launched. Now that I'm an oldhead I just dont bounce back like I used to. Still cant take a full breath. This SUCKS.

Yeah, I'm done with that poolaris. Ive only fallen off my Banshee 2X, once on my sons blaster and got friggin abused 3X by this slow ass trailblazer. Each time I got launched. Now that I'm an oldhead I just dont bounce back like I used to. Still cant take a full breath. This SUCKS.

it happens bobby. just takes months to heal at our age. got some cubs for your kids bike.

Atleast you didnt break any bones.The older we get the longer it takes to heal.I flew over the handle bars two years ago and my shoulder still hurts sometimes. Be careful with not being able to breath, you could have a cracked rib. Get well soon.