stock frame lightened

sleeper06

Thanks for the reply,Im going to start chopping more and putting chromoly back in its place an see how far I can go

i got one for sale with a chrome chromoly detachable subframe, already powdercoated black chrome.and cleared. mint condition 600.stellar made the subframe.

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the suggestion NYUK it is a nice peice,I just got a new tig set-up at my disposal,brigdeport,bender and a ton of other tools im going to make my own subframe and whatever else I need but I didnt have a good # to shoot for.My buddy and I have spent months and countless dollars building up the tool coral.I will also be making a frame from scratch over the winter when the weather sucks,thanks again

Most of the lightened stock frames end up around 35 pounds. To get it down to 30 is pretty tough. You need to remove so much of the stock mild steel and replace with chromoly. And even at doing that, 30 pounds and still having a safe frame is tough. A stock a-arm frame weighs in at 46 pounds, 35 is a good number to aim for.