Nazi Zombies (Der Riese)

Made it to level 24 the other night and the only reason we died was because I threw a monkey bomb and a guy stepped in front of me right before I threw it and it came back at us lol. The upgraded ppsh-41 aka the reaper is badass!!

I just did level 30 with 3 guys off matchmaking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playin COD4 to get ready for hte new one adn tried to go back to WAW and it wasn't happenin.

Yeah I have been finishing up the last of my golden guns since I cant prestige any further on COD4. Gotta get ready for Modern Warfare 2.

i just got that map pack yesterday took a day to remember the map and now weve got up to 23

people have to leave and it ruins us lol do you guys have three guns on the stair case and one keeping the window closed or do you go back to the cage?

u can go like ur talking for a few rounds but once you get higher you gotta all go back to the cage.

I've 2 maned it to lvl 35 1 person watch strait infront where they come from the window and the stairs and the other person looks down right at the bottom of the stairs both with upgraded ray guns 1 with upgraded wunderwaffe and 1 with upgraded mg/browning/ppsh (just for insta kill)

and just keep spraying ray gun shots at the bottom of the stairs while the other person keeps the window zombies off you and w/e ones you dont' get at the stairs.