Nazi Zombies (Der Riese)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone play it? I did pretty well last night by myself, but I have only seen about 60% of the map.

ive played it a few times, first time i played it those dogs that come out of nowhere scared the ish outa me! :sweat: definately the most intense of the nazi zombies. my favorite is the original one though, probly cause its the easiest. :blush:

Der Riese isn't too hard. The dogs on it don't charge hard until they get close or you shoot at them. Theres a lot more defenses to use, and way better guns on Der Riese too. If you go into where you turn the power on, and turn it on, then hit the box after you get a crawler, you can get armed up. Then stay in there a few rounds and dont open the big door behind you. You can use the electric fence until they get real thick, and you then go through the door and grab the bowie knife. Then I go up the steel stairs and try to hold them off up there.

guys once you link the teleporters to the mainframe (where you first spawn) the door opens and for 5k you can upgrade your weapon. I upgraded the ppsh and it gave me 700 max rounds and it turns the flame that comes out of the end into a blue-ish purple and sounds fucking nasty. And changes the look of it a little.

And then like snop said go up and sit on the metal stair case and last as long as you can.

Texasbansheeman and I went to round 29 with 2 other people last night. I upgraded the colt .45 in the pack a punch machine last night. Holy Shit!

yeah, i think ive been to round 8. :ermm: lol

you guys would hate playin with me, id probly mess you guys all up by dyin a lot. haha