Nazi Zombies (Der Riese)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 man made it to 24 and died only cuz we ran out of ammo.

after the 24 me and a buddy 2 manned it and made it to 22 and died cuz we threw a monkey and wasn't paying attention and not all the zombies went to it.

where do you guys hold your position at? the metal stair case?

The best spot to hold them is the elevated area out in the main courtyard off to the side. There are 2 doors you cant open, and it only works really good with at least 2-3 people to hold it down. I went 23 rounds solo the other night on the steel staircase.

Be on Later today. Hit me up or send me a request. xDOCTORxxDEATHx Would like to get an HQ team (With Tags) to the top 1000. Level 41 and were good as there,

Every time I get on, I always catch my friends while they are in the middle of a game and then I have to wait. Then we play 1 game for like 3 hours and my wife gets pissed. :confused:

Every time I get on, I always catch my friends while they are in the middle of a game and then I have to wait. Then we play 1 game for like 3 hours and my wife gets pissed. :confused:

Try going through the GOW horde mode. We did it one sunday afternoon for 8 hours I think, time flew by though lol

just 2 manned it to 31.... 2 upgraded ray guns 1 upgraded waffler and 1 upgraded mg for when we get insta kill....we could have gone further just needed ammo.

oh and 1 monkey guy and 1 cocktail guy cuz the cocktails get crawlers easier than nades.