what happend guys

this moringing i wnet out riding for about a half hour then i stop let it idle then took off slowly and it sounded like it went to one cylander and this moring i was kinda taking it easy to riping on it could it be blown and why would it or what are the chances i just fouled the plug its on the left side the right side plug looked more wet then the left to

Punctuation please.

And half the words are spelled incorrectly.

this morning i went out riding for about a half hour then... i stop let it idle then took off slowly and it sounded like it went to one cylander.

,and this morning i was kinda taking it easy to riping on it could it be blown and why would it or what are the chances i just fouled the plug its on the left side the right side plug looked more wet then the left to...

It sounds like a bad coil, have you tried swapping plug wires?

You need to invest into a compression tester, that way your not guessing if it blew up. If you have any question or doubt just slap the tester on and check it, it takes like ten minutes.

It sounds like a bad coil, have you tried swapping plug wires?

You need to invest into a compression tester, that way your not guessing if it blew up. If you have any question or doubt just slap the tester on and check it, it takes like ten minutes.

i just got it to start and i seems to be suptering out of the right exhast and then i reved it and then i seemed to run good then when i let of the gas it wont idle

yup but would a bad base gasket making it supptor or no when i kick and it starts it supptors out of the left side

What is "supptor"? My computer underlines this word in red. That means I fucked up the spelling. Spell-check does not offer a replacement word, that means I fucked up real bad. Honestly don't know what your trying to convey here. Have you changed the plugs?

What is "supptor"? My computer underlines this word in red. That means I fucked up the spelling. Spell-check does not offer a replacement word, that means I fucked up real bad. Honestly don't know what your trying to convey here. Have you changed the plugs?

sorry guys sputter i mean like when i get it to start it runs but the left side sputters bad tell u rev it then it kinda stops but to me it looks like when it sputters the base gasket on the left side blows oil out and if u put your hand,, by it u can feel air

so would a base gasket make it do that or no

sorry guys sputter i mean like when i get it to start it runs but the left side sputters bad tell u rev it then it kinda stops but to me it looks like when it sputters the base gasket on the left side blows oil out and if u put your hand,, by it u can feel air

so would a base gasket make it do that or no

If that is happening do not run the motor anymore untill you replace that gasket!!!!!

If that is happening do not run the motor anymore untill you replace that gasket!!!!!

is it bad for then engine and why??? um i am just saying if i can feel air coming from the bottom of the jug it must be leaking but my ? was would that cause it to sputter and all that if it is losing compression