what happend guys

is it bad for then engine and why??? um i am just saying if i can feel air coming from the bottom of the jug it must be leaking but my ? was would that cause it to sputter and all that if it is losing compression

yes it is bad, see what black sunshine posted, it can cause a lean condition, to much air and not enough fuel, the banshee 2 stroke engine relies on the oil mixed in the fuel for lubrication in the cyl's, if you are running lean it is not lubricating properly and bad things can happen.

and yes a gasket/ air leak can cause an engine to sputter wether it be a 2 stroke or 4 stroke.

Edited by old roost

yes it is bad, see what black sunshine posted, it can cause a lean condition, to much air and not enough fuel, the banshee 2 stroke engine relies on the oil mixed in the fuel for lubrication in the cyl's, if you are running lean it is not lubricating properly and bad things can happen.

and yes a gasket/ air leak can cause an engine to sputter wether it be a 2 stroke or 4 stroke.

Allright thanks because when I started it sputters and kinds backfires so I think it is the base gasket