temp gauge

flatty

I run CRJ's new design temp gauge with the lexan cover . All billet housing for the display and for the inline probe.

Works great for me, just have to use resistor spark plugs and keep the wire away from the plug wires and or put shielding wrap around the wire for the gauge, so the electrical noise from the shee don't interfere with the gauge and reset it.

Takes readings every 3 seconds

I love mine, no problems with it and looks good too.

Couple pics of mine mounted.

Sheetempguage003.jpg

Sheetempguage004.jpg

Sheetempguage005.jpg

daytona digital gauge, connected straight up to the power wire for my lights and its waterproof

numbers are nice and big as well, not like my trail tech vapor. used to have to stop and put glasses on to see the little temp guage way up in the corner

IMG_0372.jpg

Edited by doorslammer

I run CRJ's new design temp gauge with the lexan cover . All billet housing for the display and for the inline probe.

Works great for me, just have to use resistor spark plugs and keep the wire away from the plug wires and or put shielding wrap around the wire for the gauge, so the electrical noise from the shee don't interfere with the gauge and reset it.

Takes readings every 3 seconds

I love mine, no problems with it and looks good too.

Why did you install the temp sensor in the lower radiator hose. The temp of the coolant coming out of the radiator doenst really matter. You want to know the temp of the coolant coming out of the engine so you know how hot it is running.

Why did you install the temp sensor in the lower radiator hose. The temp of the coolant coming out of the radiator doenst really matter. You want to know the temp of the coolant coming out of the engine so you know how hot it is running.

There was no room after i already had the stupid 20 fin cooler on the top hose.

Im selling this gauge off soon anyways to stick my 50 series 3 display digitron from my sled on my shee, so no big deal.

Nothing better then digatron's, :thumbsup:

Why does it say on the CRJ website that there gauge does not work on banshee. I love the way it looks.

Cause CRJ didn't realize that you NEED to run resistor plugs and it helps when you shield the wire. So people had problems with it resetting sometimes.

I emailed them about how to fix the problem but i guess they didn't care or change what it says on there site....