muhhahahaha return of the quadracer!!!!

do u remeber the quadracer??  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice, I see you have a great way of expressing your aggression. If you had a Banshee you might be able to get some aggression out with that... but, oh wait, you don't have one.

Keep posting, my delete key never wears out.

i kinda feel bad for the lil non spelling focker.a shining example of why kids should stay in school.not a good reflection of the school system in cecil county maryland.it looks to me like he sniffs glue when he types.

haha yea good job brooke and lee! now all i hear is the reving of the shee and nothing else, no little dick heads saying shit bout the shees, does he even have a quad? i doubt he could beat any of us in a race. i wanna meet this kid so i can kill his mom for not takin it in the ass that night. l8r

whatta buttmunch. what would posses a person to go psycho on an ATV forum ?? just some odd people out there I guess. I wonder what this guy is like, to 'get off' on messing around with a forum. He cant be any older than 14 or 15. Just makes you wonder what makes him tick.... its almost like he is retarded, or has some kind of learning problems, mental problems, Is he psychotic or is it just puberity ? I can remember some of my buddies were pretty nutz when we were 14-15 yrs old, I guess this kid is going through that phase of his life. juvie, ha.

good job lee & brooke, post his IP address sometime.... :twisted:

mabey hes a 25 year old guy that hasnt hit puberty yet, cant afford a banshee, & has mental problems. who knows. :roll:

thats funny as hell, "ruined hq"

can we get his address ????

You're the load your mother shouldve swallowed :roll:

oh..i thought it was a test tube.....

and about the "hack" you found out...please...incopitent jerk off. kid probably don't know the difference between an IP and an ISP without looking them up

all i gotta do is make a new email and new username

What a wonderful hack he's learned to get into the HQ without signing in.

Briliancy at it's finest level here boys and girls. and this:

lee ur some *****got nerd who cant take a few insults, so what u deside to do is ban me
Perfect. You must be an anal pirate. Perhaps you feel bad that you like to lick man-mule and you feel the need to try to bestow your queerness on others. You must have been a very abused child. Did your mommy make you suck on her breast too long? Do you have sexual relations with your brother/cousin?? Uncle/dad? Which is it? You have a malfunction somewhere. They should have kept you in the juvenile detention hall a little longer.

jew
This is just wrong on a few levels. Racial bull shit is just not required...... What is it with you kids?

the hq is so fun to piss of *****gots who brag about banshees they dont have haha queers
YEP!!! You got it. I don't actually have a banshee. Nope, it is a figment of my delusional mind. And bitch, please. My wife would kick the ever loving cocksucking anal sex loving man-flesh munching cock-cum eating shit out of you.

lee ur some *****got nerd who cant take a few insults, so what u deside to do is ban me and all i gotta do is make a new email and new username then come back say some more till u start to cry cause ur fucking gay then u ban me haha lmfao jew

:( I think i need some help i'm crying because i've been so deeply hurt by a rodent that has gained tha ability to type and has so much of a real life to spend all his time makin up new usernames and dissing banshee owners :twisted: ok not realy crying but jeez i'm only in my teens and i'm not even as much as an ass as this kid seems to be. I'm guessing he only found the forum because some how some where theres prob a butt-plug or dildo called "the banshee" that he set out to find, after finding an entire website about this he was probly heart broken to find out it was auctuly a bunch of hetro-sexual ppl who wanted to talk about ATV's.

It's Dicky all over again. :lol:

That's what I was thinking. I joined the HQ late and seemed to have missed a lot of these mental giants in their glory days, ie: The Abso files, QuadR775. Is there anyone else that might come back from the past?

I joined the HQ late and seemed to have missed a lot of these mental giants in their glory days, ie: The Abso files, QuadR775. Is there anyone else that might come back from the past?

Stupid and Asshole were classics, you almost looked forward to their posts.

broke