Making a list of WHAT TO DO NEXT

Okay so i have finished my build for now.

I have done the following.

T - 5 's

+ 4 timing

K&N filter

all around new tires

Parts i got righ tnow to be put on.

Pro desing coolhead with 17 or 19 cc domes

I need ot know what else i should do to it.

things that are allready on the list.

1. Get tors removed.

2. put coolhead on

3. port it

4. bore it

5. new top end why its open

6. shift star mod

7. billet water impellar

8. bigger carbs

9 4 mill

I need more to add to the list.

All this will be down by christmas . Give me some more stuff to do. I want to be bale to wax people all day

Why such small domes? I wouldn't recommend less than 20s at your elevation and mods. No need for race fuel. And your list is kinda off, the 4 mil has to be done with the porting. If you port stock stroke it wont work for a 4 mil down the road without being re-ported (if it infact can be port matched).

I would honestly wait and do it all at once.

Why remove the TORS when you're gonna buy new carbs once you put a stroker crank and get it ported anywho?

I would unplug all the tors, so mechanically/electrically they don't function, but I wouldn't buy the removal kit....F that.

Have you thought about a better clutch, longer swingarm, gearing and a longer chain for all this new found power?

I would honestly wait and do it all at once.

Why remove the TORS when you're gonna buy new carbs once you put a stroker crank and get it ported anywho?

I would unplug all the tors, so mechanically/electrically they don't function, but I wouldn't buy the removal kit....F that.

Have you thought about a better clutch, longer swingarm, gearing and a longer chain for all this new found power?

What are tors and what do they do

TORS = Throttle Override System.....are the big things attached above your carbs....they are for killing the ignition if the throttle get stucks when you are going WOT (wide open throttle or full throttle)...

Not saying you're stupid at all. You asked, we answered.

Too many times someone beefs up their motor but doesn't take into consideration how to get it to the ground, under budget the product, and they come out very disappointed.

The folks here are, myself included, just trying to help your learning curve, nothing more!!

:thumbsup:

are you set on keeping your t'5s? imo if you're gonna build a 4mil motor with carbs and all the other goodies its gonna have more than enough power to handle more of a topend pipe (cpi's, shearers, etc.) even if your just trail riding you'll be able to get the power out of it that you want by setting up your gearing and still be able to get alot more topend out of it.