which pipes to use

New build new crank ( stock stroke) true and welded max load bearing, Cool head 19cc domes, new wiseco piston fresh bore, single 33mm pwk carb and plus 4 timing. So I have three pipes to chose from 2 into 1 brand I'm not sure picked it becuase it was cheap it is ugly also the silencer threads on to the expansion chamber never seen that before.

FMF fatties gold series or

pro circuits that came with this roller

Which would you use trail riding and recreational drag racing Love to beat those 450's ( the red one's) :evil:

Thanks

Tim

i would sell them and pick up some t-6's. I had fatties with powercore 2 on my 05 when i bought it and i love the difference. My motor is not highly mod'ed but it pulls better for the riding that i do. I ride mostly trail and open desert.

New build new crank ( stock stroke) true and welded max load bearing, Cool head 19cc domes, new wiseco piston fresh bore, single 33mm pwk carb and plus 4 timing. So I have three pipes to chose from 2 into 1 brand I'm not sure picked it becuase it was cheap it is ugly also the silencer threads on to the expansion chamber never seen that before.

FMF fatties gold series or

pro circuits that came with this roller

Which would you use trail riding and recreational drag racing Love to beat those 450's ( the red one's) :evil:

Thanks

Tim

I know my opinion is biased... lol But CPI's ftw

I do it all the time. I have one set up with a single lectron and a 2 into 1 pipe Runs very well.

Tim

Check out snoop's dyno posts. Maybe he will post a link.

He use to be a Die Hard 2:1 intake advocate. I believe he aslo had a pair of cylinders specifically ported by the MFG of his 2:1 exahust. I cant remember if it was motofast or dynoport.

Anyway long story short he got to playing around with a pair of PWK 28's or Mikuni TM 28's and a pair of Pro Circuit pipes. He doesnt preach the 2:1 intake and the 2:1 exhaust pipe is long gone.

I belive he found that the midrange was marginaly better with the 2:1 vs 28mm dual, and the top end was signifitly hampered by the 2:1.

Mine run good enough for me and are easy to take care of and my motors last alot longer. I have more trouble with the trans staying togather. The one I run the single lectron on has had to have second gear replaced several time but the top end is still good. i change the rings and give it a hone when the trans breaks and still have 170psi.

Tim

i am sorry and i know its just my opinion but, anything

2 into 1 does not belong on a banshee.

i beat a lot of 2 into 1 choked down banshees with the 700

raptor that i used to have.

and to the original poster, i would take the fattys or pro circuits over

the single pipe. i dont have any experience with the pro circuits but

the fattys do pretty well in most riding conditions.

It's alive :thumbsup: I put the Pro Circuits on it started second kick. Done a couple heat cycles aquick trip down the street just to third gear seems good need to check the jetting. Using the 19cc domes compression is 180 I may try a set of 20cc if I can find some. I like to run pump gas I know 180 is pushing it. My other shee I run 170psi on a milled head with no problems so I'm trying to get near that.

Thanks

For the help

Tim

Ok no bashing!!!!!

This thing is not working well. Pulls hard down low and into the mid range then goes flat. Might be the jetting I'm running 195 main EEK needle and a 45 pilot pro circuits pipe 180 psi plus 4 timing 32/1 fuel. it starts easy idles fine, It has been so wet here I have not had a place to really open it up but still seems flat. Any ideas.

Tim

I'm taking apart the other shee for trans problems I might try the lectron on this one. The lectron works well from bottom to top.