im in iraq and wife is cheating on me

sucks to hear bro. same exact thing happened to me. went to iraq in 2005 and found out from my best friends wife that my ex-wife was fuckin some dude she worked with. not to mention she spent all the extra money i had been saving the whole time i was gone and had put me into more debt than i left with. but as everyone has said so far, sucks right now, but it will get better. hang in there and hit the gym.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks, man! I am sure there is someone better for you out there, divorce is at a hi right now. Mine cheated on me, after i got a divorce i found out from her friends that she cheated for years on me. 2 Good things i got out of it all without a fight, i have full custody of my 2 daughters, she dont ever keep em and hardly sees em, on weekends they go to their grandmas and she may visit sometimes. It sucks for you, fighting for our country and risking yourself and have to deal with that. I am sure it will all work out fo the best for you. Stay safe. :beer:

sorry to hear about that bro. i was in iraq myself and there were alot of guys getting a divorce when they went home for r&r block leave. did you call your dad and have him take the 'shee home with him? i hope you didn't give her the power of attorney... :ermm:

THANK YOU For serving our country!! Pray for guidance from God, what ever you do, don't go off on her, the time isn't worth it. A woman is like a street car, one comes along every five minutes. BTW, I got stabbed in the heart couple weeks ago, not your type of situation, but it still hurts bad. Come home safe, it will get better, I promise!!

Damn man that sucks. Pretty much the same thing happened to my best friend when we were in iraq. I seen it too many times and it sucks. We go to iraq for a year at a time and the last thing we want to worry about is our wife bangin some douche bag.

Keep your chin up and focus on what you have to do to come home safe. Life will get better

It happened to me bro! I know exactly how you feel. My first bit of advice is this; Get ALL of the facts before you jump to conclusions. There is no worse feeling than being in Iraq, all alone. Don't make it harder for yourself by being rash about a rumor you heard from somebodies best friend's, girlfriend, who is the second cousin to Ben Aflack.

If, after you find that the rumors are true. PM me, and I will tell you how you can get around a lot of bullshit that the military puts you through.

Oh yea;

Speaking of bullshit that the military puts you through.

Get an allotment for almost all of your base pay to go to your dad or mom.

It will keep your wife from getting at anything until you get back to deal with it all.

especially if you got married in an allimony state.

Also to keep her at your mercy.....Stave off any divorce proceedings without you being present by sending them a motion for continuance at a later date.

Remove her from your SGLI "Servicemans Group Life Insurance" and put your mom as benificiarry.

Remove her from your will and any power of attorney immediately. You will have to get with legal and send her a revocation of any powers of attorneys through regestered mail....."Fail to do that and she can spend you into oblivion"

Fail to send it regestered and she can claim in a court proceeding that she never recieved it...." been there...done that route"

Above all.

Dont say or speak to her unless you have to....It will smoke her ass wondering what you plan on doing next.

Get someone to file on her and have her served before she does this to you.

The first one to file will have the court upper hand in legal proceedings with jurisdiction cases of custody and material holdings and vehicles and home things. So if you file in say " Texas that is not a cummunity property state before she files in say "North Carolina which is a Community Property state, then you may be able to have the Texas court grant jurisdiction over the divorce proceedings.

This is a "for instance" example.

Speak to a legal officer in Iraq and get your folks involved in helping you out on thier end to get you legal counsil back home really soon.

The fastest cat gets the mouse.

Dont lay down and dye emotionally.

Get up buff yourself off and kick her ass legally in the divorce if you can.

Do it without even speaking to the slut ever again, no letters, no phone calls and no contact with her.

Let her do all the crying over a world peace hero like yourself.

Stand fast, stand hard and stand proud brother...... :starwars:

It will be a legal battle, now be ready for it.

Semper FI

Ray

USMC retired

At least you are halfway around the world where you cant do something stupid and end up in JAIL. Take it out on all the SHITHEADS in Iraq and make yourself feel better.

Thanks for your Service.

salute10re.gifsalute10re.gif

You wont end up in jail if you dont do it yourself,be smart revenge is sweet justice when planned out rite, you def need to get her away from your credit cards and using your social to get more,if a women knows its over she will take you for everything.keep her guessing.Let everything settle if your on here your a friend now ,ohio not that far from NY we can work something out,hit me up when your home

yes, like everyone is saying, keep her away from your money, credit cards, etc. I know, because my mom and dad were about to get a divorce, then my mom wanted plastic surgery and then she started getting along with my dad....he paid for the surgery ($14,000) and as soon as she was healed she filed for divorce.....so even though im just 16, i know firsthand what will happen!!

Keep strong, and thanks for standing up for our freedom!!

Oh yes the credit cards...

Place a freeze on all of them and get them all transferred to a different card number (new card altogether).

Tell the card companies what is going on and place those joint accounts in suspension.

Man that was a great catch by the above persons.

:huh:

hey guys. you all made me feel alot better. it sucks but i have been through worse. its been really rough lately especially because iraq has changed so much. im like a fucking police officer with 100 lbs. of gear now and thats not what marines do you know. so all i do is sit around and think about what i didnt do right. but then it hit me you cant turn a hoe into a housewife. i cant wait to get home and ride my banshee i will post some pictures of it tomorrow its 4 a.m. here and i havent slept for days. she says that she is truely sorry and she wont fuck me over anymore. i cant believe this happened to me but no one ever does. i will take your advice and RAY you have been especially helpful. SEMPER FI. i get out in one more yr. god i cant wait. the infantry wasnt the best idea i ever had. i cant lie though they tied a time bomb to the monster they created. tick tock tick tock

Breakups fuckin suck(going through one right now myself) but couldn't imagine being in your situation. Like everyone else has said, thank you for your service and like everything else this will get better with time. Its crazy how heartless some bitches can be. Hang in there bro.

RIPPEN

Just remember that it will all be good in the end. I am with my second wife after the first went psycho, so I know all about the exciting process of divorce. Don't over analyze or obsess over it, and you will be a free man soon.

I spent 2 years in the military, and although it feels like forever sometimes, the time passes in a flash. Stay safe.