im in iraq and wife is cheating on me

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am really sorry to hear that man. I know that shit sucks went through a similar situation but my ex swears she did not cheat. i was with her for 5 yrs and i am the faithful one and 5 days after we break up she is dating some fucken looser. i feel for you bro hang in there just try to get your mind off that shit because it will drive you crazy. they think the grass is green well good luck. just think on the bright side its better you find out now!!! that's the way i see it someone was looking out for my ass because i was getting ready to propose.

That really sucks..

Thank you for your service though..

My best friend lives in military housing and there is some loser who works at a circle K who just hangs out at the housing waiting for the husbands to leave so he can get with their wives..

And the wives are the one who are initiating it.. and their husbands have way more to offer than this guy ever will

I don't get it

Sorry to hear it man but keep your head up, there's a girl out there for you somewhere that will truly be in love with you and faithful I'm sure.

When I was at Fort Hood quite a few years ago there was a sports bar down on the west end of post that all the wives would frequent right after a large unit would deploy... Everyone called it "open season" when a unit deployed because everyone knew what would happen.... bitches!

The women who cheat will never find happiness.

Trust me, I had a practice wife and the one true soulmate was this new improved wife I have now.

She is more educated, more highly intelligent and she will not have high maintenance problems with self esteem or faithfulness problems.

Let the slut go.

Just know in your mind that you did the right thing and you can live with yourself.

Go work out in the gymn there, and come home a monster.

Sign the divorce papers without a whince or even a dirty glance at her.

It will let her know that you think more of yourself that she ever deserved of you.

To hell with her man....

A slut will ride on different dick forever, but a real lady will hold on to real love and happiness.

A real man and family man is the best a woman can hope for.

We are content with the wife and kids and dont need to stray elsewhere for fun other than the SHEE in the garage......

Hold strong, keep the chin up and thanks for serving....

Ray...USMC retired....... :cool:

im iraq. i just traded my warrior and a dirtbike for a nice shee. well i had my dad do it. found out yesterday that my wife is fucking the biggest loser in cincinnati. i hope my shee is more faithfull than that slut

Sorry to hear that man..When you get back to Ohio hit me up and we will go riding...I live 50 minutes east of Cincy.....Life will go on...Although it sucks...Will make you a stronger person goin through this..

man thats buillshit. i basically feel the same as the rest of the guys so no sense in repeating it. R. rollins is right on the money man. fuck that bitch and youll find better. if shes cheatin she aint worth your time neway bro. thank you for serving us. we all appreciate it very much!