Red bull

Does anyone know where to get sone Red Bull decals for my shee? Every store I go in has Monster and Rockstar but thats not my thing. I saw a Red Bull replica street bike and wanted to do the same to my shee.

Well the problem is RedBull is really stingy with there product. I use to work for them and they wouldnt let us hand out stickers or any P.O.S. (Point of sale) We had to buy our own shirts and have the Red Bull Logo stitched into it....As far as sticker's i cant give you any direction besides ebay or maybe even tell the local corner liqour store guy to get you some.....

Does anyone know where to get sone Red Bull decals for my shee? Every store I go in has Monster and Rockstar but thats not my thing. I saw a Red Bull replica street bike and wanted to do the same to my shee.

hey man can you show me where you have seen the rockstar graphics?

REDBULL is fucking gay, way overpriced. bars actually stopped using REDBULL and converted to Monster cause of the price. Do something cool like a stripper taking a shot off a girls snatch theme

second this idea

I aggree:

If those companies arnt paying you for thier advertising, then to hell with them all.

Get some made up ad a local graphics company in your area and have then put them on professionally.

Just tell them the theme and let them make something unique to your desires and wants.

I get a better high off of espresso coffee in the morning than that rot gut redbull.

:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...