Ate It Hard

05.Banshee.SE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks man but atleast your ok, and now you can upgrade woooooo!!!!!

yea I know this guy that has a killer +3/elka front end for that thing!

how you been feelin? Im still recoverin after 3 weeks now, but next weekend Im getting back on, and if joe pulls through, Imma ride w him this weekend. Did you ever have to get stiches or anything?

yea I know this guy that has a killer +3/elka front end for that thing!

how you been feelin? Im still recoverin after 3 weeks now, but next weekend Im getting back on, and if joe pulls through, Imma ride w him this weekend. Did you ever have to get stiches or anything?

Haha, I wish, money is tight right now with hour cut backs. Perfect timing for this to happen............ :down:

I'm feeling better, still need to have my knee looked at, but the swelling def. went down. Road rash is healing well, all in time.

Haven't been anywhere yet as far as ER goes, we'll see how my stuff looks. Just worried about my knee after my cuts heal up.

We might ride at the Prarie this weekend, I will be stuck on the 4x4, which I can't entirely complain about...I need to take it easy anyways. I'll give you a call this weekend if we go, fastrthnu.

some dude did that sh** to me the other day and then thought he could get away in his little 1980s tacoma i chased him down and kick and spit the sh** out of his truck

I hope you did that on your banshee, and next time bring a baseball bat :yelrotflmao: When that happens. I did that back in Romania, I had a moped, and i spit on the cops windshield, then they started chasing me on my 50cc moped LOL,I went through everypark so that they couldn't catch me, :sweat: then i came to a dead end so i had to jump the fence, :whistling: and i had to leave my moped behind. When i came back to get my moped after 3 days, The cops trashed my moped badly and my dad got really pissed off cause the moped was 2 weeks old brand new. :banghead: But that was back in the 90's :biggrin:

I hope you did that on your banshee, and next time bring a baseball bat :yelrotflmao: When that happens. I did that back in Romania, I had a moped, and i spit on the cops windshield, then they started chasing me on my 50cc moped LOL,I went through everypark so that they couldn't catch me, :sweat: then i came to a dead end so i had to jump the fence, :whistling: and i had to leave my moped behind. When i came back to get my moped after 3 days, The cops trashed my moped badly and my dad got really pissed off cause the moped was 2 weeks old brand new. :banghead: But that was back in the 90's :biggrin:

wow you are such a liar. back in the 90's, your like 12 years old. you dont have to make yourself look like a hot shot in front of these guys.

I saw this one clip on YouTube of this old man loading a quad into a truck. Rolled off the back and it fell over on him.

Shit like that scares me more than riding itself. The shit that happens when you get too comfortable.

wow you are such a liar. back in the 90's, your like 12 years old. you dont have to make yourself look like a hot shot in front of these guys.

You dont have to lie to kick it. LOL... That old sig made me realize that is just how he is.

Glad your OK and healing well. It happens so fast and you will not hear any complaining about you not wearing your helmet. All of us around here don't wear one either especially when just on the street for a few minutes.

Saw a friend yesterday have a bit of a spill too. I bought him a new pipe & exhaust for his YZ250 dirtbike for his birthday and he put them on yesterday. Well he was taking the bike for a little spin up the street, mind you our streets just got resurfaced 4 days ago and they are apparently very slick. He wasn't doing anything silly just rolling tapped the gas and his bike went out from under him. Happened so fast, he has few spots of road rash a goose egg and a little gash on his head but he's OK sore but OK, so is the bike. He has a nice new trophy shirt too!

I told him next year I'm thinking of just getting him a gift card and a fuzzy bear or a parachute. :biggrin:

this kid is a fuckin joke gentleman. he is always just making shit up like this. and whoopin everybodys ass's and shit. hes like 90lbs. lol and 05.Banshee.SE im glad to hear your ok bro. that sounds like a really shitty deal. i would be pissed. road rash scars are tight tho,. i only have a tiny one tho. how do you sleep with all that? lol

this kid is a fuckin joke gentleman. he is always just making shit up like this. and whoopin everybodys ass's and shit. hes like 90lbs. lol and 05.Banshee.SE im glad to hear your ok bro. that sounds like a really shitty deal. i would be pissed. road rash scars are tight tho,. i only have a tiny one tho. how do you sleep with all that? lol

Lol it's healing up well now.

Other than that...I have my own uhhh off label prescription... I figured I don't live in Cali, so no one around here will give me this. :cool: