Ate It Hard

05.Banshee.SE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah helmets are important but I think it is safe to say that everyone here fucks around without one occasionally (Shit I have videos without one on here). Things can get real really quick and its best to be prepared, another good piece of equipment is a chest protector. I would not have busted my sternum and four ribs had I been wearing mine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no sympathy for morons that ride with no helmets and/or shirts and on the street!

glad youre ok, but damn man, you are one stupid mother fucker!

Lol? You threw punches at your FRIEND during a RACE, while he was wearing a HELMET. That is moronic, lol.

If you ride hard, it's only a matter of time before you eat it hard.

Edited by 05.Banshee.SE

• 2 weeks later...

Damn!! I have and 06 Banshee SE and crushed the exact same A-Arm. Your wreck pics look the same as mine !! LOL - I banged mine up on a MX track though. Good thing you walked away from it though.

I caught shit for my crash from the wife for months -ha ha, even my kids had jokes - I jumped on my 6yr olds KTM to go down to the mail box a few days later and he says "No Daddy you wrecked yours dont ride mine" - little turd.....

• 3 weeks later...

Damn!! I have and 06 Banshee SE and crushed the exact same A-Arm. Your wreck pics look the same as mine !! LOL - I banged mine up on a MX track though. Good thing you walked away from it though.

I caught shit for my crash from the wife for months -ha ha, even my kids had jokes - I jumped on my 6yr olds KTM to go down to the mail box a few days later and he says "No Daddy you wrecked yours dont ride mine" - little turd.....

lol get well soon .. but damn u skinny lol :rotflmao:

damn just looked at the dates hell u should be done healing by now.. any updates..?

Edited by grandnational

• 1 month later...