i know that lee is the Creator of this kick ass site :notworthy: but does anyone ever see him posting on the forums? I'm on here every day and have never seen him post or reply to threads (unless they are stickys) but does he even own a shee? anyone ever seen it? he has to be a cool dude for making this kick ass forum but i just thought maybe we would see him on here more.. so has any one seen him post lately?

just wondering :cool:

Lee has his ear to the ground around here. I had a problem with my premium status last week. Sent him an email, and he replied within minutes. He had my account fixed before I could even start to bitch at loco. :whistling:

good.. dont be whining to me.

youre mean..

:sad: Now I feel bad.

I havent been around here in a while, I have to renew my premium member shit. I see between the random picture thread and kids trying to trade 400exs for Banshees not too much has changed. Your doing a helluva job sir.

Edited by LiftdT4R

:sad: Now I feel bad.

I havent been around here in a while, I have to renew my premium member shit. I see between the random picture thread and kids trying to trade 400exs for Banshees not too much has changed. Your doing a helluva job sir.

for real?

Lee has his ear to the ground around here. I had a problem with my premium status last week. Sent him an email, and he replied within minutes. He had my account fixed before I could even start to bitch at loco. :whistling:

Same here!