ALBA Action

tbcustomz

Has anyone had any problems with Alba action? I sent payment on 5/9 through paypal for some parts and have received no parts or response to emails. I have opened a dispute with paypal and have so far not received any response from that. Hopefully they come through, but it has over 2 weeks now.

Well I've never used paypal with Alba Action but have used my credit card. They have always been pretty good at getting my parts to me. Their customer service needs a little work. Sometimes I get someone that has no idea what is going on. One time it took them 4 months to get me my parts I ordered and forgot about. But other than that I always got my parts when promised. Have you tried calling them?

Well I've never used paypal with Alba Action but have used my credit card. They have always been pretty good at getting my parts to me. Their customer service needs a little work. Sometimes I get someone that has no idea what is going on. One time it took them 4 months to get me my parts I ordered and forgot about. But other than that I always got my parts when promised. Have you tried calling them?

4 months??? I am not going to wait that long. I thought about calling them, but i figured since it was ordered online I should be able to communicate with them online. With the hours I work it is difficult to call when they are open. I probably should have used my credit card, but I had money in my paypal account. I am hoping they respond and get my parts to me, but I am getting worried.

I used to live 15 mins from Alba. They suck. Customer service is none existent. I was on a first name basis with one of the chicks that worked the parts counter she was the only one worth a damn. And not because she knew her shit, but because she would return stuff, or give discounts on parts regardless of what she was "supposed" to do. The majority of their staff is clueless. I was told by their "Race Tech" that there is no such thing as different types of porting. Only one porting. I was also told by the parts manager that nearly all the parts on a banshee are specific to that year model. They are located inside a very ritzy area in San Diego, so they can careless about the small stuff. They have rich guys that come in and buy 4 and 5 bikes at full price all the time. I went their trying to get a deal on my wifes 450. I asked to see the dealer invoice and they guy brought me a folder with a bunch of blank papers, and a cover sheet that had the

I used to live 15 mins from Alba. They suck. Customer service is none existent. I was on a first name basis with one of the chicks that worked the parts counter she was the only one worth a damn. And not because she knew her shit, but because she would return stuff, or give discounts on parts regardless of what she was "supposed" to do. The majority of their staff is clueless. I was told by their "Race Tech" that there is no such thing as different types of porting. Only one porting. I was also told by the parts manager that nearly all the parts on a banshee are specific to that year model. They are located inside a very ritzy area in San Diego, so they can careless about the small stuff. They have rich guys that come in and buy 4 and 5 bikes at full price all the time. I went their trying to get a deal on my wifes 450. I asked to see the dealer invoice and they guy brought me a folder with a bunch of blank papers, and a cover sheet that had the

• 2 weeks later...

Update-

Well, I never got my parts but i did get a refund through paypal. I had filed a claim through paypal and I finally got a call from Alba. The Alba guy says that he was calling to make sure someone wasnt trying to rip me off or vice versa. The vice versa comment pissed me off, but i let it go. I am not sure if he was trying to accuse me of trying to rip them off or not. He said they didnt want to send out the parts if I didnt really want them. I said yes i wanted them when I ordered them 3 weeks ago. I was trying to be nice to him, but I was getting pissed. I was still hoping there was a mix up and that this wasnt really how they did business. I said I filed the claim because I had not received a tracking number or any response from them after sending multiple emails. He said they had alot of people not showing up for work and that they couldnt keep up with all the orders. He said he didnt blame me for filing a claim and that he would have done the same thing. He even went into a story about how he bought a broken bike frame off the internet and had to file a claim. He was suppose to get the parts sent out 3 day shipping for me having to wait so long. He said the 6 pack rack i ordered had been backordered. With all the excuses I dont know if this was true or not. I said it would have been nice to know when I ordered. I said i would drop the claim when I received the parts. Well that was a week and half ago and no parts. They never responded to the paypal claim so paypal refunded my money yesterday. I wont be doing business with Alba ever again! I was ordering a modquad grill which I will just gt directly from them. I was also ordering the stainless 6 pack rack. Does anyone know if you can get this elsewhere?

Update-

Well, I never got my parts but i did get a refund through paypal. I had filed a claim through paypal and I finally got a call from Alba. The Alba guy says that he was calling to make sure someone wasnt trying to rip me off or vice versa. The vice versa comment pissed me off, but i let it go. I am not sure if he was trying to accuse me of trying to rip them off or not. He said they didnt want to send out the parts if I didnt really want them. I said yes i wanted them when I ordered them 3 weeks ago. I was trying to be nice to him, but I was getting pissed. I was still hoping there was a mix up and that this wasnt really how they did business. I said I filed the claim because I had not received a tracking number or any response from them after sending multiple emails. He said they had alot of people not showing up for work and that they couldnt keep up with all the orders. He said he didnt blame me for filing a claim and that he would have done the same thing. He even went into a story about how he bought a broken bike frame off the internet and had to file a claim. He was suppose to get the parts sent out 3 day shipping for me having to wait so long. He said the 6 pack rack i ordered had been backordered. With all the excuses I dont know if this was true or not. I said it would have been nice to know when I ordered. I said i would drop the claim when I received the parts. Well that was a week and half ago and no parts. They never responded to the paypal claim so paypal refunded my money yesterday. I wont be doing business with Alba ever again! I was ordering a modquad grill which I will just gt directly from them. I was also ordering the stainless 6 pack rack. Does anyone know if you can get this elsewhere?

Wow! Sounds almost like the customer service at Trinity! Though I'm not sure which one is worse. When I forgot about the order I placed 4 months before I remembered, I called them and asked them about it and it took them about 15 minutes to find it. :down: But oh well, businesses are like buying new parts...most of the time you find good ones but sometimes you get a bad one.