UFC evans vs machida

lastnline75

I give Evans a shot but thats about it. Machida although not the most exciting fighter I would argue is one of the smartest. Name one other fighter that has taken less damage in thier career than this guy. Good luck. Evans has a chance to catch him but good luck there too. Either Lyoto will find some holes and capitolize or find little holes and point it to a decision. I see a new champ..

Also hope Serra's fat F-in mouth gets shut up.. Really hate that hobbit lookin goober.. Hughes isn't any sort of saint but damn..

RIPPEN

I can't stand Evans...and he's from Michigan... I hope Machida KOs his ass...

Evans does have knockout power no doubt. But...Machida, as said...is one elusive mo fo...

I also hope Hughes knocks Serra the F out...

At the very least, it should be two very good and entertaining fights...

Rippen

You are dead on man I can not stand either of the Matt's but would still prefer the bible boy to that squeaky shit talker. Machida has shut down everyone with ease, Evans is quick and powerful but I doubt he will be able to get at him. Machida's defense is sickening that being said I see this as being a close second to the most boring card since oh yeah the last card. I just don't see Machida losing for awhile he is good just boring. Get welll man and I am really hoping these fights are good for all our sakes I don't know if I can handle to shitty cards in a row.

what do you guys have against hughes i like the guy

He was a shitty coach, cocky as hell and is really just a good wrestler and just ok at everything else. If you watch the season he was on Ultimate fighter you will see my reasons. I would bet he lost a lot of fans on the Ultimate Fighter. I did want him to beat the terror though.

Hughes needs to retire.

That fight last night was an embarrasment...

The sport has evolved, and if you don't have striking of sorts, you're out.

This lay and pray crap he did to Serra was crap, boring... I'm not Serra fan, but at least he tried to mix punches, etc.,

Hughes needs to retire...bottom line.

Haha! Now thats a finish! Machida tooled him harder than I ever would have thought possible. Very smart and exciting fight and obviously I think this dude will be the champ for one long ass run.

The Hughes, Serra fight was pretty lame. At least Hughes won. Not exciting but it works out because a win for Serra would mean he is still in it but a loss against a weak ass on the way out Hughes works out well.. Maybe the last we see of both.

Kinda pissed Krystof won, decent fighter, just think the guy is a chode.

Oh and I was happy to see Edgar hooking up some sharp combo's. I haven't cared for Shrek after his roid scandel where instead of admitting to it like a man he fought it the whole way through.. Edgars striking looked good.

REALLY happy to see Mcfedries put a w back on the right side.. That dude, if he doesn't get taken down look out or lights out.. But damn that man is a fish outta water on his back.

Overall a decent night...

RIPPEN

Hughes needs to retire.

That fight last night was an embarrasment...

The sport has evolved, and if you don't have striking of sorts, you're out.

This lay and pray crap he did to Serra was crap, boring... I'm not Serra fan, but at least he tried to mix punches, etc.,

Hughes needs to retire...bottom line.

if his lay and prey crap gets him a win what does it matter boring fight maybe but look at it through his eyes he can fight on the ground so why would he stand up?