UFC evans vs machida

lastnline75

if his lay and prey crap gets him a win what does it matter boring fight maybe but look at it through his eyes he can fight on the ground so why would he stand up?

no, he cant fight on the ground. all he can do is take people to the ground, once he's there he doesnt do a damn thing but lay on his opponent. he's just too one dimensional. i wanted him to lose against serra just because it would give him another reason to retire. he's had a great career, but the dude is boring as hell to watch :shoothead: .....and he's a weird ass dude :blink: .

Gotta agree with jamey, Machida is a smart fucker... Ive never like rashads attitude anyway

evans is a asshole!!glad he lost

no, he cant fight on the ground. all he can do is take people to the ground, once he's there he doesnt do a damn thing but lay on his opponent. he's just too one dimensional. i wanted him to lose against serra just because it would give him another reason to retire. he's had a great career, but the dude is boring as hell to watch :shoothead: .....and he's a weird ass dude :blink: .

i like him lol i have his autograph hanging on my wall hes not my favorite but i still like him

Didn't Hughes lose 2 or 3 of his last fights?

One dimensional....and it's boring to watch, as well as lost him his belt.

His hold you down ground and pound might have been enough back in the day, clearly it's not anymore...there are plenty better at sprawling with knock out power that can easily beat Hughes now.

I agree with Donkey on this one...I've always been a Hughes fan, still am...but he's a shadow of his former self.

He's got nothing to proove anymore, now he's just riding his name and collecting a paycheck. It was probably the most boring and sad fight of the night....

I think Chuck is on the last leg of his career as well...but because of his striking and sprawling, he's still exciting to watch no doubt. IF Hughes had any kind of striking/stand up game, he could still be a contender. But he doesn't now...and never did...

• 3 weeks later...
Haha! Now thats a finish! Machida tooled him harder than I ever would have thought possible. Very smart and exciting fight and obviously I think this dude will be the champ for one long ass run.

The Hughes, Serra fight was pretty lame. At least Hughes won. Not exciting but it works out because a win for Serra would mean he is still in it but a loss against a weak ass on the way out Hughes works out well.. Maybe the last we see of both.

Kinda pissed Krystof won, decent fighter, just think the guy is a chode.

Oh and I was happy to see Edgar hooking up some sharp combo's. I haven't cared for Shrek after his roid scandel where instead of admitting to it like a man he fought it the whole way through.. Edgars striking looked good.

REALLY happy to see Mcfedries put a w back on the right side.. That dude, if he doesn't get taken down look out or lights out.. But damn that man is a fish outta water on his back.

Overall a decent night...

RIPPEN

I agree the Hughes/Serra fight was crap. I am glad Hughes won, Serra is annoying.

I did like the Evans/Machida fight. I havent watched much of Machida but hes a smart and dangerous man.