do u think this would work

NO! :down: simply enough what they are supposed to do is force feed air into the carbs... but the air slows down once it hits that device and creates resistance... so you lose any gains possible... if they were electric fans than yes jump on them... but dont even bother getting those

look at that sellers feedback, a lot of people are saying they are good. what the fuck is wrong with people? how could that possibly do anything positive.

lmao i wasnt gonna buy them just wanted to see wat u guys thought about it

lmao i wasnt gonna buy them just wanted to see wat u guys thought about it

I don't know I have a feeling you bought them. :biggrin:

These things constantly come up on here. I think somebody on here has had to of boughten them.

Don't be affraid post some pics. :yelrotflmao:

Edited by sandman81

hmm, i guess it could work kind of like a check valve to hold in the pulses that sneak past the reeds.....

.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*tear*.. let us know how it turns out when you install them. i don't think that guy will do a refund just because you're getting laughed at.

and she'll have fun fun fun, till her daddy takes her dildo away.......... :bunny:

i just sent one of the main sellers of this item this...

i am curious about this item and the power there capable of delivering, if you would be willing to send me a set to do a review i would be willing to install them and run them on our dyno. after the dyno run i will send you back your product with dyno sheets showing what gains your product provide for future use in your advertising.

i have had several people inquire about your product and would like to demo it on our dyno so i can provide accurate information to our customers, at the same time i feel i can provide you with some factual numbers to back up your product.

if intrested e-mail me at.......

maybe they'll bite. it sure would be fun to mess with a set of these for an hr on the dyno just to see how much power they are capable of losing...

Im so sick of these stupid fuking things being posted.

They are retarded, I want some1 on here to buy them already and report back

haha, good idea guys, wanna start a turbonator fund. that's 80+ dyno time. maybey even throw in some boost bottle #'s at the same time, as well as any other gimmicks. kinda like banshee mythbusters :biggrin: :bomb_ie::mage: