2 INTO 1 EXHAUST

I want to be able to have my banshee to run smoother and not as jumpy with the power band but still have my power there so I was doing research and found this.

Anyone here run this pipe or any other 2-1 setup? If so how do you like it and do you have any video clips of your bike with it on?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...T&viewitem=

What is everything else that it sucks at? I mean I guess it depends on the person and their riding style and where they like to ride. I would like some more input on this if anyone has any good or bad.

No one else but this one person run this setup?

Anyone know anyone else who has or been on a bike that's had it and any thoughts about it?

I've seen a video of a bike with one and it seemed to be just as quick if not quicker than another one with T5s.

I expected more responses than just one.

What is everything else that it sucks at? I mean I guess it depends on the person and their riding style and where they like to ride. I would like some more input on this if anyone has any good or bad.

No one else but this one person run this setup?

Anyone know anyone else who has or been on a bike that's had it and any thoughts about it?

I've seen a video of a bike with one and it seemed to be just as quick if not quicker than another one with T5s.

I expected more responses than just one.

Every aspect of the power band is limited with the 2 into 1. Dont buy it, it does not make as much torque, and hp as a set of pro circuits for a low mid pipe. It does not accelerate as fast either. Your new, so you will learn to trust what I say about pipes as you do a search and see all my dyno testing threads and reviews on parts. I ran the 2 into 1 for 2 years and tried to make it work, but eventually I ended up with pro circuits. They rock.

Snop prob has dyno sheets to back up what he was talking about. My guess would be decreased output across much of the RPM range. You could probably smooth out your hit with some more midrange oriented pipes like T5's or some Fatty's or SST's.

Just when I think about the two stroke pipe theory and having both cylinders pulsing into the same expansion chamber, I can't really figure how they would work right. Just my $.02

EDIT: Doh! Beat to the punch by the horse himself... I.e. from the horses mouth...

Every aspect of the power band is limited with the 2 into 1. Dont buy it, it does not make as much torque, and hp as a set of pro circuits for a low mid pipe. It does not accelerate as fast either. Your new, so you will learn to trust what I say about pipes as you do a search and see all my dyno testing threads and reviews on parts. I ran the 2 into 1 for 2 years and tried to make it work, but eventually I ended up with pro circuits. They rock.

So if I want more lower end power, I should go with some pro circuit pipes? I love how hard my cpi pipes hit when power band kicks in and my low end isn't that bad it picks up fast actually but was just curious if I would be willing to swap out pipes for better low end but not sure how my top end would be affected say with these pro circuits compared to my cpi pipes.

It sounds to me like you prob need some PC's (never ridden them myself for comparison) or some T5's or something. I've ridden my T5's for many years now and still love them. For some reason there are some anti-Toomey crowds, but when I ask around among many different crowds, T5's commonly get a nod for the best all-around pipes. They retain good bottom end and still pull fairly strong up top. My guess is Snop has compared the two, so can probably offer a first hand comparison.

i have the motofast 2 into 1. i like my pipe but it is definataly 2 restricting for a mild dune ported cyl's. but it still pulls all the way threw and the power band doesnt hit as hard but maybe thats because they shouldnt b on my bike. but the low end is still very amazing. its better than the fmf's i use to ride. and the top end is really good. maybe its just that dyno port makes diffrent exhost than motofast. but i like my pipe and if u want after i get it back from nitro tate id trade you for the cpi's. its getting painted pced black. just pm me if ur intrested

You like the mid range hit and top end pull of your cpi's but want more low end? How about a gear change? Maybe 42 or 43 tooth rear.