black plugs

i went to take my shee for a lil rip around the neighbor hood today made it to the end of the street and she cut off so i pushed her back

and tried to start her again it started but only my left cylinder was running i took the plugs out they were a dark black

i switched the plugs and the left didnt run but the right did i need new plugs what would i need to do to stop the plugs from turning black jetting has to go up or down ? or would that be the pilot

smaller jets leans her out.prob.not the pilot.Those are for idle.Are you sitting around idleing?

yea it idled perfect for about 3 weeks and was VERY responsive in the top end and i messed with the air screws pulled them out a lil more and it seemed to me like it was hitting perfect obviously i have something going on for it to fowl one plug and the plugs to look like they were dipped in tar without the tar

I am not a wiz on stock carbs but drop the mains down 5-10 and try again! most likely 10 and see where you are at if it is still a wet look go down more

Edited by Darthwall

i mix 32:1 with castor 927 and i never oiled a filter before its a k&n are they supposed to be oiled i know its always a wet look and feel but i never oiled it i bought it off a guy on here

Prolly could use a cleaning and lightly oiled, k&n oil. Are you running a lid or not? if not try 320, if you are 300-310 adjust your air screws lightly seated, then back out to about 1.5 turns out. Make sure your carbs are sinked.