The DYNO SHEET thread...

i see people talking all the time on here about 100hp+ cubs and cheetahs etc... not to mention 80hp+ drag ported stock cyl bikes...

has anyone on the hq actually run a number like this on a dyno and has the sheet to prove it?

if so, id like to see it!

in fact id like to see anyones dyno sheets, with a short description of their engine mods..

to get the ball rolling, heres mine:

Stock bore, stock port

milled stock head

FMF Fattys

V force 3 reeds

keihin 33 pwk's

RZ ignition

bansheedyno.jpg

thanks, mark

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see people talking all the time on here about 100hp+ cubs and cheetahs etc... not to mention 80hp+ drag ported stock cyl bikes...

has anyone on the hq actually run a number like this on a dyno and has the sheet to prove it?

if so, id like to see it!

in fact id like to see anyones dyno sheets, with a short description of their engine mods..

to get the ball rolling, heres mine:

Stock bore, stock port

milled stock head

FMF Fattys

V force 3 reeds

keihin 33 pwk's

RZ ignition

bansheedyno.jpg

thanks, mark

Nice graph but that's a little hard to swallow on a stock ported set of jugs. One thing to remember is that every dyno will read differently. I've had mine read up to 10 hp different on 2 different dynos with the same mods. I also seen an 15 mil banshee dyno at 145 hp and around 85 torque! No dyno sheet to prove it cause it wasn't mine! Lol!

SP

Nice graph but that's a little hard to swallow on a stock ported set of jugs. One thing to remember is that every dyno will read differently. I've had mine read up to 10 hp different on 2 different dynos with the same mods. I also seen an 15 mil banshee dyno at 145 hp and around 85 torque! No dyno sheet to prove it cause it wasn't mine! Lol!

SP

i know every dyno is different and the numbers dont actually mean much, but who cares, thats not the point of this excercise, i just thought it would be cool to see some dyno sheets!

show us yours!

i know every dyno is different and the numbers dont actually mean much, but who cares, thats not the point of this excercise, i just thought it would be cool to see some dyno sheets!

show us yours!

I will when I have one worth posting. Last highest I had was at 68 hp and 42 lbs. tq and was too low. I've done some tuning and I am getting where it should be but don't have a sheet to prove it yet so no bragging here. When I have one I'll be sure to post. But really....50hp on a stock ported 350cc.....WOW is all I can say. But good for you! Hope to see some impressive results!

SP

This is the only dyno sheet i have and its really not worth posting considering i should have gotten higher numbers.Part of it was my jetting was way off and the other part was the guys dyno was messed up,you can see that by the way the torque line is.It should have been close to mid 60's.Heres the mods i had at the time,but i would like to have it done again somewhere while i have it running good with the new mods.

Dune port by Patriot Racing

Stock stroke,maybe on 2nd overbore

30mm carbs with k&n clamp-ons

vforce 2 reeds

RK Tech head with race gas domes

timing +4

bikepics-394632-800.jpg

Last highest I had was at 68 hp and 42 lbs. tq and was too low.

SP

weird, those are almost the exact same numbers i had when i dynoed my bike. :blink: theres a link to the dyno results in my sig.

ive added a set of 33mm pwk carbs since then though so im due for another test sooner or later. when i finally get it dynoed again i'll be sure to post the results.

weird, those are almost the exact same numbers i had when i dynoed my bike. :blink: theres a link to the dyno results in my sig.

ive added a set of 33mm pwk carbs since then though so im due for another test sooner or later. when i finally get it dynoed again i'll be sure to post the results.

I haven't dynoed the Banshee but heres my KFX for fun.

Pipe and intake only 48 hp 33 tq

450dyno1.jpg

too many people worry about dyno #s too m8ch, I got 86hp, ohh ive got 100, blah blah

every dyno reads different, you should use a dyno for tunning.,

my 421 cheetah banshee got up to 70hp on a factory dyno, if i put that on a dyno jet, i'm sure it would be in the 80s at least but who gives a shit, morons are the ones who NEED to brag about high hp #s

I'll worry about a dyno, when it passes me on the track

Edited by Angel ripper

too many people worry about dyno #s too m8ch, I got 86hp, ohh ive got 100, blah blah

every dyno reads different, you should use a dyno for tunning.,

my 421 cheetah banshee got up to 70hp on a factory dyno, if i put that on a dyno jet, i'm sure it would be in the 80s at least but who gives a shit, morons are the ones who NEED to brag about high hp #s

I'll worry about a dyno, when it passes me on the track

:shoothead: