Exhaust

I agree :thumbsup:

as i do too.

they sound pretty cool but they rob power unlike they claim u gain but thats just common since your not guna gain. think v8 for example. u have dule pipes ran into a single you loose power u but dule pipes alll the way on em and u can gain like 15hp. same principle they must of been high thinkin you would gain power. my dad has a toomy 2 in 1 and i can tell it has took power away but he thought it was too loud and he was guna get a ticket but it was really fine but not guna argue with him about it.

as i do too.

they sound pretty cool but they rob power unlike they claim u gain but thats just common since your not guna gain. think v8 for example. u have dule pipes ran into a single you loose power u but dule pipes alll the way on em and u can gain like 15hp. same principle they must of been high thinkin you would gain power. my dad has a toomy 2 in 1 and i can tell it has took power away but he thought it was too loud and he was guna get a ticket but it was really fine but not guna argue with him about it.

ok.....

are you referring to the hush kit toomie sells to quiet down there exhaust?

i think the original poster was talking about the dynaport 2 into 1 exhaust...

is the dynaport a true2 to 1 like 2 pipes into 1 big silenser, im not gonna lie that sounds retarded when you think about the principals fo a two stroke,because dont they need to have resonence bouncing back and fourth instead of balance like the crossover tube on a motorcycle.? :blink:

wtf

pros= sounds cool.

cons= it sucks at everything else.

make this a 2into1 pipe sticky