Finally....

evro

good news, good news. :biggrin: Got my 00 Banshee just before Christmas, bought it off a buddy from work so i know its been treated well and maintained properly. i also know the original owner through association and he looks after all of his toys top notch. I haven't put more than two miles (1.5 miles on gravel, half a mile on groomed sled trial) on it yet due to Canadian winter (i sled anyways so its not like theres nothing to do). But the snow is basically gone as of today so the boys and i are headed out on Sunday. Theres miles & miles of trails and XC tracks in total but its only about a 10 mile field and open woods trail ride to our local sandhills. I cant fuckin wait. I've been itching to run her for almost 4 fuckin months now and the time has finally come :thumbsup: ....... Not seriously modded, K&N filter, reeds, full DG exhaust (i know, anything else is better....except for stock) but the only i other quad i've owned (still do) is an 84 Moto-4 225 Yammy. A tougher machine has never been built, but it doesn't exactly....ignite your senses so to speak. Gonna be ridin with KX250 and YZ250 so i dont know what to expect....hopefully im not disappointed cause i cant take her back if i dont like it. lol

Haha nice story man. The only reason you'll be disappointed is that exhaust get some Toomey T-5's and you'll be set, but even with those DG's Im sure you'll be plenty happy, Its nothing like your sled depending on what you ride, but you'll find especially on rougher trails you don't need 200hp to get where your going and have fun. Well have a good time riding man and keep us posted on how you like it :thumbsup:

supposed to rain tomorrow so we went today and i got to burn a tank of fuel through her. What a riot. Still alot of snow so we did get wet but thats half the fun. About 3 miles away from our vehicles on the way back we switched up and my bro-n-law took the banshee and i took his CR250. He crossed the highway and went to play in the bowls on the other side. As i was coming to cross over, his CR revved up on its own and i knew what was coming next....PUTT...outta fuckin fuel. Luckily there was about 1 litre i couldnt squeeze into the banshee so i ripped back to the vehicles, picked up my gas can, went back and we called it a day. I was impressed with how easy it is to get the banshee to drift and she assaulted the sand like like a mofo. :evil: Only complaint is that i had difficulty getting to shift into 5th and 6th. i think my clutch cable needs some fine tuning and i think the shifting lever could do to be about an inch and a half longer as well but other than that i can say i've been bansheefied. :thumbsup: now to decide on more mods!! thanks to the guys on the site who helped me out so far. tons of good info on the site and good chatter as well.

Sounds like i good time Everett!

That grill i sold you looks good on your shee too. :thumbsup:

Take some pics while out next time bud!

:beer: