BHQ shirt slogan

looking for input. so far i have...

yamaha banshee. when one cylinder just isnt enough.

banshees. making girls scream since 1998.

downright dirty

looking for other suggestions on the shirts as well. dont really want to put a wack picture of a banshee on there. any ideas? open to all suggestions.

here are a couple fonts i looked at and liked online. it will all depend on what the shirt place can do.. BHQ on the front centered or to the left with Est. 1998 under it and bansheehq.com on the back with the slogan.

2970_523497765201_108001394_31171719_437

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Front: BHQ in big letters and EST1998 in small letters right under it.

Back: www.bansheehq.com along the bottom lower seam.

Red or Black shirts with white letters.

White shirt with black letters. All cheap and easy.

shirts will most likely be two colors front and back.. how big are you talking on the front? im not too much of a fab of the obnoxious huge lettering on the front of shirts. i like to do something small on the front and big on the back..

the website down towards the bottom is a good idea.. but we need something big to go up top on the back.

shirts will most likely be two colors front and back.. how big are you talking on the front? im not too much of a fab of the obnoxious huge lettering on the front of shirts. i like to do something small on the front and big on the back..

the website down towards the bottom is a good idea.. but we need something big to go up top on the back.

Maybe the outline of the skin girl from skin shirts standing next to an out line of a banshee

Maybe the outline of the skin girl from skin shirts standing next to an out line of a banshee

i dont wanna copy anyones design. i want something original you know? im drawing a blank as to what should go on the back of the shirt..

for sure www.bansheehq.com and the slogan.. but it seems like it needs something else.

Not HUGE letters on the front, maybe 5" BHQ and 1.5" EST1998 right under it.

Either way, front or back, I like lettering with a cool fonts.

If we had a logo, The front could be that about 4" in the middle of the chest. With the BHQ EST1998 on the back and the site down at the bottom.

Hmm, for the back, do we want a picture of a Banshee/something along those lines. Or do we want just another slogan/text?

For a picture, I'm wondering if an outer and inner boarder of a Banshee/Rider picture would do. Like I dunno, maybe this style of design or something like it :shrug:

BHQShirt.jpg

(Firehead's Quad)

But then again, I'm not sure how much detail can be had on shirts for relatively cheap...

Edited by Dinner

Using Yammy's logo could cause legal headaches. How about BHQ with Est.1998 under it on the left of the chest? Like where a pocket would be.

i agree..

i like "BHQ, downright dirty!" for a slogan..

now someone has me wanting to make a bhq logo.. something sick.. damnit.. this could take a year.