banshee for sale

I am selling this for a friend It is an 01 (i think) it has works triple rate front shocks,lowering kit in rear and a durablue extended rear axle. Only thing wrong is it needs new front end bushing or something like that. I dont know to much about the bike. It will need new plastics the first owner put on camo screen shit. and used gorilla glue to hold them on so it is not comming off. It also has FMF gnarly (i think) full system. Also has brand new holeshots front and back and beadlocks on back. He wants 1600 or will trade for a 450 quad or a raptor 700 or a nice 250r quad.

banshee3.jpg

frontofbanshee.jpg

I am selling this for a friend It is an 01 (i think) it has works triple rate front shocks,lowering kit in rear and a durablue extended rear axle. Only thing wrong is it needs new front end bushing or something like that. I dont know to much about the bike. It will need new plastics the first owner put on camo screen shit. and used gorilla glue to hold them on so it is not comming off. It also has FMF gnarly (i think) full system. Also has brand new holeshots front and back and beadlocks on back. He wants 1600 or will trade for a 450 quad or a raptor 700 or a nice 250r quad.

banshee3.jpg

frontofbanshee.jpg

Was he like out trying to HUNT on that ha ha

it would go for 1600 if it ran good. and had good compression. no one wants to put money into a bike that it still might cost them 1000 or so to fix all the way back up.

The economy is going down. :banghead:

Edited by Ineedmoney

Im pretty sure that its not a 2001, that is a J-arms front of some sort.

You will need some more info on the bike if you expect anyone to pick this thing up.

doubt anyone in there right mind will trade there 4poker or 25or without a decent amount of $$$$$$$ aswell

I actually looked at this banshee a month ago(found it on Craigslist) and the upper ball/heim joint is shot. They are denton d-arms. It has 34 or 35mm pjs on it and didn't have a gas line(owner couldn't understand why it wouldn't start). It's supposed to have pep shocks, not works but it was hard to tell due to the overall condition at the time. I know it had crazy compression and is supposed to have a wild port job. Good luck with the sale, the po had receipts for close to a grand for fixing/replacing the stator/coil/cdi/harness.