GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ

gsxr to banshee

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah blah who gives a fuck. I'm tired of hearing people bitch about this shit all the time. If you want it changed then become a politician and get in a position where you have the power to actually change something. Until then you can't really do much about it.

Agree 100% John..

Turn your fucking caps lock off, you look like an idiot. Yeah it sucks that people are dying, but would you rather them fight over there or it possibly be on our soil? Thought so.

And for the stupid comment about money, do some research.

I agree here also, from now on I refuse to read a post that has more than a word or two all caps.. Makes the poster look like a temper tantrum throwing kid who hasn't found the " ! " key.

Anyways..

It sucks, its a war, we are in it, whats more to debate that hasn't already be expressed?

RIPPEN

Sry, but seen from another country you are not giving that image at all.

Not attempting to make this a boxing ring but from where you live at man, how do you and your people or newspapers portray the USA. I'm sure it's not gonna be a nice answer but I am curious as to how other countries and people look at us.

Here is to all that does not like the way i type, who gives a shit . This is not about the way i type or what you think about how i type. This thread is about the good men and women that are over in in iraq. Its about the solders and there famillys. thats who i give a shit about in this war. I cant justify more people coming back all fucked up or just dead for no reason. september 11,2001 was a very bad day and at the time i was 26. I tried to join the army 3 days after and the recruter did not like my anwser why i wanted to join. but the point is september 11,2001 to april 5 2009 what has this war acomplished nothing ? we are more in debt thousands of people have died over there. I am all about afg but not iraq. Just found out some more good news we are giving the palestinians 900 mill ! what the fuck thanks to HILIRY. The people in charge need to take care of there owne people thats my point. My friend erika, Her familly was told that he died serving his country and for "national security puposes could not diclose details " WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS ! Thats what you get when a loved one dies over there. I just think that we need to start pulling troops out of iraq, not all at once but start. All that money that is over there should be spent in the US. to help out our system. I dont give a flying shit about the other countries and there rights and freedoms none of it. This is for all you guys that think its great to help all these other countries . What about our country? what about are people? what about good americans loosing there jobs because work is now being done in china,india and more places like that. Hell 45% of the AIG bail out money was sent out of the US, what! I am a die hard american and my country comes first. i love this country its to bad we keep selling out to other countrys.

Oh yea i almost forgot, Yes i type like shit and spell like shit i know this!

Edited by gsxr to banshee

Not attempting to make this a boxing ring but from where you live at man, how do you and your people or newspapers portray the USA. I'm sure it's not gonna be a nice answer but I am curious as to how other countries and people look at us.

They think of Americans as religiously fanatical, uneducated, arrogant, warmongering, bully rednecks. Im pretty sure thats was the general consensus. I think that its safe to say that has view has changed for the better since the new president was elected.

gsxr to banshee, i recommend you search youtube for some ron paul videos. you might like what he stands for.

I think we can all agree on one thing though, we should be fighting the biggest threat because no one else really will and if you want to be pacifist, Im not saying it could happen again but look how bad WWII was with Hitler, I bet most of you were unaware of the fact we knew about the camps before liberation happened and the president was faced with a moral decision of wether to bomb them to stopp any more people from coming into them since those who were in were going to die anyways or try to stop the war as soon as possible. Now of course Iraq and those other countries wont take over Europe, but they are the biggest threat and if you dont think so please tell me who is the biggest! Russia isnt threatening us they just dont like our missle defense system in Europe and Obama just told them thats too bad, so its not the soviets, as for Korea yeah in maybe 10 years we should look at them, but they tried to send a tape recorder into space on a satelite and couldn't accomplish that so WTF makes any one think they can create a nuclear device, be able to attach it to a missile, and actually hit anything other than ocean with Obama's first term or even second if he ends up getting ellected (BTW im not an Obama fan so anyone trying to say something about me liking or disliking him, save us all some time) So if its not 2/3 biggest we are hearing about that only leave the middle east. Im not for everything that happens and I think are gov't is a bunch of selfish bastards, but I dont care Im not planning on running for office anytime soon so Im going to sit here and see what happens, I think more of you should do just that and actually watch more than one news channel so your not getting bias opinions because almost every single media resource is... so stop following "mob mantality" and think for yourself if you really feel we shouldn't be there back it up with reasons other than people are dying, NO SHIT its a war! and if your for it back it up.

I was there twice in Iraq:

Both times all I saw was the appreciation from the people that we were there.

The thousands of people lining the roads as we entered Iraq. The only people that I know of that were killed by any units from the different forward bases I was at were from Iran. Pakistan, Syria and Lebanon and were terrorists.

Our rules of engagement served us well.

The laws of war serve us as well also.

Dont assume that the media is shoving you all truths.

Unless it is sensationalized news it doesnt sell.

Unless you went to Iraq you wouldnt know that all of us there drank bottled water from Saudi Arabia because the Tigres and Euphrates Rivers were both contaminated with Sarin(Nerve Agent" and all teh dust over there registered out electronic NBC detectors null because the dirt was so contaminated with it.

We troops breathed all that shit for the means of finishing this war and getting home.

Dont tell me that we didnt find shit of weapons of mass destruction over there.

I know better. I went with the NBC team and watched them test the water and dust all around the camp at JFOB and LSR Anderson etc...

I drove past the canals that Sadam used chemical defoliants on that were similar in nature to DDT which desimated all plant growth from the northern end to the southern center end of Iraq along the highway.

People were allowing children to bathe in that contaminated water until the military explained what those chemicals would do to thier health.

Kids living in mud huts begging for food and water.

gleaming the fields for twigs to burn for food cooking and heating.

Everyone that has never been to Iraq hasnt a clue about those weapons of mass destruction:

Weapons of mass destruction include(Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical weapons).

Point: Sadam used chemical weapons(mustard gas i believe it was, To kill thousands of Kurds right?????

Point: Sadam had his chemical weapons facilities dismantled but yet residue Chemical weapons agents "residue"were detected found in the desserted plant

Point they found 6 nerve gas mortar rounds during the war and publisized it in the news.

He publically claimed that he had the weapons and planned to use it before we went to war. Also before Bush being one of the first standing presidents to ask congress(democratic congress) to declare war.

Bush asked first: Do your research.

I am a Marine, I lived it.

Before you all get your ideas that we are at war with Iraq we are not: The Iraq war is over.

We are still at war with terrorism.

No ethical country would conquer and leave no infrastructure in place after winning the war.

No good people would simply walk away and say fend for yourselves.

If more of you high spirited people would join and see for yourselves personally then we would not have the ranting and bitching about the war.

Saying that you tried to join doesnt cut it for me to continue to listen or read your points if you didnt complete your training and actually get in the military.

All it tells me is that you are not military material, and are not able to cope with real time stresses.

It shows that even the easiest branch of service wouldnt have you.

Furthermore:

Crying about little Johnny and his lost legs doesnt do a thing for him;

Show him the respect that he or she deserves and give them your friendship.

They dont want your pity:

They fought, they got injured for you and they are proud of that.

I lost many friends there;

I am forever grateful to have served with them:

Please do not belittle any commander in chief (Bush or Obama).

By doing so understates our strength as a nation to other nations.

Obama finally went to Afganistan and pledged his support to the Afganistan president.

This is something he had not previously planned when he was running.

He finally saw for himself the conditions over there and decided that ethically we cannot just abandon the situation like cowards.

If you cannot serve the nation either in missionary work, volunteer work or military or political service at least once in your life. You are surely missing out on a rewarding part of your life.

After doing alot of rebuild projects with the civilian people and seeing them get clean water and electricity after years of having none it was all worth it.

I did my friggin time;

I served this great nation and didnt question my leaders and do not now even with Obama whom I did not vote for.

None the less. He is my president now;

He will do what is right I hope.

"Semper Fi" Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines, Oh yes ....and Coastguard too both active duty and reserve.

R. Rollins

Gysgt USMC

Retired (1984-2004)

My brother is leaving for Kuwait/Iraq on Easter Sunday, so I stand to lose more than just a neighbor, or friend in this matter, if things don't go well. The thread starter on this subject has no clue. If you want real info about the subject, talk to family, or friends that have served, or are serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, and so on. I'm calling BS about the neighbor having to sell the house, because she couldn't pay for it by herself. Do you think her husband isn't getting paid for his service? They get paid every two weeks, and it's automatically deposited in their bank account state side, plus they get hazardous duty pay, and furthermore, their pay is 100% tax free. We are over there fighting terrorism, not Iraq, or Afghanistan, like the previous poster mentioned. I guess all of you that want all of our service people home, would rather have the same shit that happened on 9/11, happen all again, on our soil, so that innocent children die, along with their parents. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. What's it going to take for some of you to realize, that freedom isn't free???

Right on :

Tell your brother he will have the most memoriable experience of his life there;

Sometimes its not only srving our forces but those peoples in

other countries that have not the means to help themselves.

It is humbling to think that we ARE appreciated for all we do around the world.

Troops help rescue churches in need of assistance through the Chaplins offices overseas, they do road building, infrastructure repairs and delivery of food assistance reliefs in emergencies worldwide.

Be proud of your brother and write him letters often.

Beef jerkey, sunflower seeds, copenhagen, cigarettes, gum, bike magazines and DVD`s of movies are all troop favorites.

Send the troop you know some gum a magazine and a note of appreciation.

It really brings up the spirits.

bitch bitch bitch... complain complain complain...

you act like presidents are god. they are only people. unfortunately, people make mistakes. that being said, Bush had his mistakes, but the war was necessary. i dont give a fuck who you are, you dont attack US soil and get away with it. fucking libs... make me sick. there has always got to be some naive idiot that brings this shit up! yeah, i hope the war ends soon, but not premature.

GOD BLESS THE SOLDIERS fighting for MY future, MY FAMILIES future, YOUR future! those who fight to make sure my 3 year old daughter can be safe on our land. thank god Bush had the balls to light a fire under theirs.

god bless and thank you R. Rollins!

and god bless those like you!

FUCK all the rest!

"the war was necessary. i dont give a fuck who you are, you dont attack US soil and get away with it."

who "attacked US soil" ?

Please tell me you do consider 9/11 an attack right?

And no the Iraq war was not the answer to that, moreso the war in Afghanistan.

Acive duty armed forces members make great money while deployed!! Definately not enough for what they are doing, but way more than what they make while on base!! This is my only input, so you guys will have to battle it out on the other topics!! All I have to say to those who oppose the war, "talk to a soldier that has been there, see what he has to say"!! I think that will change your outlook a little, it sure did mine!!

Edited by zachass9