GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ

gsxr to banshee

FIRST OF ALL, WHO EVER READS THIS AND HAS SERVED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE AND BEING THERE FOR THIS GREAT PLACE I LOVE CALLED THE USA! HELL YA !

LETS TALK IRAQ!

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. TROOPS WERE SENT OVER TO IRAQ AND FOR WHAT. TO GIVE THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ A BETTER WAY OF LIFE,OIL,WHAT WHY THE FUCK ARE WE THERE ! WHY ARE MY BROTHERS FIGHTING OVER THERE? IS IT CAUSE THERE ARE WEAPONS OF MAS DISTRUCTION, CHEMICAL WEPONS CAUSE TO MY UNDERSTANDING NONE WERE FOUND. SO CHAD AND BECKY WHO ARE ALL ABOUT EACH OTHER DECIDE TO GET MARRIED, CHAD HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD MAN . HE JOINS THE MARINES . BECKY FINDS OUT THEY HAVE ONE ON THE WAY. SHE IS PROUD AND SO IS CHAD. HE CANT WAIT TO COME HOME AND SEE HIS NEW BABY AFTER SHE IS BORN. BUT AS THINGS WOULD HAVE IT HE WONT BE MAKING IT BACK. THAT LITTLE GIRL WHO WOULD HAVE HAD A GREAT FATHER WILL ALWAYS BE MISSING A BIG PART OF HER LIFE, HER FATHER. I WAS WATCHING THE CMT AWARDS TONIGHT AND A MARINE CAME OUT ON STAGE IN HIS WHEEL CHAIR. HE LOST BOTH HIS LEGS.

I AM GOD DAM FED UP WITH THIS IRAQ SHIT. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF GOOD MEN WHO LOVE THIS COUNTRY LIKE I DO COMING HOME ALL FUCKED UP. I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF LITTLE KIDS LOOSING ONE OF THERE PARENTS FOR EVER. :evil: WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT IRAQ AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO THEM, :evil: MY FRIEND ERIKA, HER BROTHER GOT KILLED OVER THERE WHO I KNEW AND THE ONLY REASON ERIKAS FAMILLY FOUND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPEN WAS CAUSE ONE OF HIS BUDDIES HE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH WAS SERVING WITH HIM . GUESS HOW ? SOME STUPID FUCKING MUSLUM PUSSY DROVE HIS EXPLODING CAR INTO A CHECK POINT. SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIT WE ARE OVER THERE FOR WHAT AGAIN. I SAY FUCK THEM, WHAT HAPPEND TO LOOKING FOR OSAMA BIN LADIN . I WANT TO TAKE BUSH AN CHAINEY AND STICK A RIFEL IN THERE HAND AND SEND THEM OVER THERE SO THEY CAN FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED.

I AM ROOSTING IRAQ, FUCK IRAQ AND BUSH SR AND JR

<YEA I KNOW I TYPE AND SPELL LIKE SHIT WHAT EVER>

Edited by gsxr to banshee

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont agree with everything that is going on so dont think Im saying being over there is completely justified, however you have to look back in history to really understand the problem, yes we are helping them have a better life but if you look at what we have been doing we have been fighting the terrorists over there. Not weapons of mass destruction, that was more of an excuse for Bush to declare war. I dont like the fact that they are dying over there either Ive lost friends man so I know how you feel. But were doing it because we are the worlds peace keepers, and the people we are fighting have been causing problems for a long time

Yeah I feel ya man...The entire US government should be executed and replaced by new people...There's so much corruption in our government. Besides all that look at how much money we didn't even have in the 1st place, that we have gave the Iraqi government.. Not to mention several other countries we have givin money in the last 2 years. The mother fuckers need to start takin a look at the news or newspapers and start fixing this countries own problems before we go sticking our noses into other peoples business....Fuck world peace keepers....The dumb hanky heads have been killing each other since back in the time of Jesus. It's like people in Africa....They have been killing one another for over a 100 years, why the fuck do we need to try and help them..They don't want any fucking help. What we should do to help all those different countries is fly over and drop off AK's and ammo so they can kill more of one another. We got people starvin in the US, are homeless and jobless yet we are always running to the aid of some other dipshits who aren't even grateful we are there.:down: I say fuck Bush, fuck Obama and fuck the rest of the United States of Americas corrupt scheming government... My rant is over...

Sorry for what you've been through with family or friends being over there. I myself have family and several friends over there, and I have had friends die over there. I look at it like this.......I live in one of the biggest military places in the US. I know several people who are in the military, that would rather be there fighting a war, than being here in the states. All of them are either my family, friends, or co-workers. Do I worry about them? Of course. But, it's a choice that they made. You can only thank the people who are over there serving our country. No matter what the reason is. Anyone that joins the military can pretty much bet that they will be activated or deployed. Especially if they choose a front line M.O. That's why we have the military, to fight for what we believe in. All we can do is, hope that all of our friends and family return safe.

I AGREE WITH ALL YOU GUYS ESP MIKENICK. IT JUST FUCKING SUCKS CAUSE MY COUSIN IS IN CALF AT BOOT CAMP AND HE MIGHT BE GOING OVER THERE. BUT I AGREE WITH MIKENICK IT SEEMS LIKE ALL WE DO IS STICK ARE NOSE IN PLACES IT DOES NOT BELONG. THE GOLDEN RULE IS STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. WHY AT THE EXPENCE OF GOOD PEOPLE . MY NIEGHBOR WHO IS 54 GOT CALLED BACK TO DUTY AS HE WAS A RESERVE. BUT THIS GUY IF HE SAW ANYTHING THAT DID NOT LOOK RIGHT GOING ON BY MY HOUSE, YOU BETTER BELIEVE HE WOULD BE AT MY HOUSE LIKE THAT. AS I WOULD FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILLY. BUT MY POINT IS GUESS WHO LIVES THERE NOW SOME MUSLEM HYNDO FUCKS THAT TRUST ME WOULD NOT LIFT A FINGER. JERRY LEFT, HIS WIFE SOLD THE HOUSE CAUSE SHE COULD NOT AFFORD IT ON HER OWN . LATER JOIND THE OTHER MILITARY WIFES SOMEWHERS IN FL ON A BASE . SO ON TOP OF EVERY THING ELSE LOST A KICK ASS NIEGHBOR AND A FRIEND, OH BUT LUCKY ME I GOT A STUCK UP COCKY PUSSY MUSLUM FOR A NIEGHBOR NOW . WHOOPIE FUCKING DO.

iM NOT TRYING TO DISRESPECT ANY BODY THAT SERVES OR HAS SERVED. I AM FUCKING DONE WITH IRAQ. LETS SEND THE POLITICAL PEOPLE OVER THERE. THEY SEEM TO KNOW WHAT BEST FOR EVERYBODY. IM ALL ABOUT AFG BUT NOT IRAQ.

Yeah I feel ya man...The entire US government should be executed and replaced by new people...There's so much corruption in our government. Besides all that look at how much money we didn't even have in the 1st place, that we have gave the Iraqi government.. Not to mention several other countries we have givin money in the last 2 years. The mother fuckers need to start takin a look at the news or newspapers and start fixing this countries own problems before we go sticking our noses into other peoples business....Fuck world peace keepers....The dumb hanky heads have been killing each other since back in the time of Jesus. It's like people in Africa....They have been killing one another for over a 100 years, why the fuck do we need to try and help them..They don't want any fucking help. What we should do to help all those different countries is fly over and drop off AK's and ammo so they can kill more of one another. We got people starvin in the US, are homeless and jobless yet we are always running to the aid of some other dipshits who aren't even grateful we are there. :down: I say fuck Bush, fuck Obama and fuck the rest of the United States of Americas corrupt scheming government... My rant is over...

couldn't have said it better myself!!

Blah blah blah who gives a fuck. I'm tired of hearing people bitch about this shit all the time. If you want it changed then become a politician and get in a position where you have the power to actually change something. Until then you can't really do much about it.

"would you rather them fight over there or it possibly be on our soil? Thought so."

Did you know that Iraq had no Navy, they had no Air Force, there's no such thing as an Iraqi Marine, they only had an Army. An Army thats is lame because it is depleted from years of war with Iran and then wiped out in the 1st Gulf War. The sanctions on Iraq from the early 90's to today made the country a third world country with a leader that has no fire power, or any political say in the world.

I would like to know how the Iraqi's planned to fight in the USA.

Turn your fucking caps lock off, you look like an idiot. Yeah it sucks that people are dying, but would you rather them fight over there or it possibly be on our soil? Thought so.

And for the stupid comment about money, do some research.

I am so sick of the "we have to fight them over there so we dont have to fight them here" shit!!!!

Thats George W. Bush at his finest....fucking asshole!!!

Dan

"would you rather them fight over there or it possibly be on our soil? Thought so."

Did you know that Iraq had no Navy, they had no Air Force, there's no such thing as an Iraqi Marine, they only had an Army. An Army thats is lame because it is depleted from years of war with Iran and then wiped out in the 1st Gulf War. The sanctions on Iraq from the early 90's to today made the country a third world country with a leader that has no fire power, or any political say in the world.

I would like to know how the Iraqi's planned to fight in the USA.

We're not fighting the Iraqi's specifically. We are fighting the terrorists, no?

I am so sick of the "we have to fight them over there so we dont have to fight them here" shit!!!!

Thats George W. Bush at his finest....fucking asshole!!!

Dan

Lol ok. Bring on the terrorists.

At least I would hope we could all agree that we hate terrorists right.

Lol ok. Bring on the terrorists.

At least I would hope we could all agree that we hate terrorists right.

I can agree on that. :smile: Thats why I support the Afghanistan war, and feel we need do something with Pakistan.

I can agree on that. :smile: Thats why I support the Afghanistan war, and feel we need do something with Pakistan.

Well damn, we agree. I will not say that, obviously, everything done was right. But we're in it, and most people know that just pulling right out wouldn't be the best thing now. What I find weird is Obama is now sending more troops in, after running and saying he wanted them all out.

Meat, do you know if he's sending more troops to Iraq or another country?