GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ

gsxr to banshee

who "attacked US soil" ?

now that was a stupid question...

no, iraq did not attack us... blah blah....

the war is in iraq. not against iraq. its not the iraqi army killing US troops. its people that HATE us... hate you.... but ultimately, just people. terrorists. like the ones who attacked us soil.

what the fuck is wrong with you people. this is YOUR country. stop bashing it...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, iraq did not attack us... blah blah....

the war is in iraq. not against iraq. its not the iraqi army killing US troops. its people that HATE us... hate you.... but ultimately, just people. terrorists. like the ones who attacked us soil.

what the fuck is wrong with you people. this is YOUR country. stop bashing it...

You made a stupid comment.

this is YOUR country. stop bashing it...

Im not bashing our country, Im calling out your bullshit. I can't speak for the other guys.

You right wing, redneck religious zealots bitch and moan about the other side's views when your just as bad, just as passionate about your opinion. It makes me sick to watch you call other... fellow... american's "country bashers". Don't even get me fucking started ! "country bashers". FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

my bad meat. i can admit when im wrong. the "country basher" was not directed toward you, but the others who have been talking shit about this country's politicians when we are the ones who vote for them.

you have to admit though, that was a stupid question! who else attacked our soil? i mean, you seem involved, seem educated to the topic, so i figure you would know exactly who the hell i was talking about.

right wing, redneck, religious zealous? YOU LEFT WING, BLUENECK, SECULAR ZEALOUS... lol! sticks and stones bro....

but, go fuck yourself anyway meat. big bad moderator, HQ sheriff.... LMAO and im the redneck...

but, go fuck yourself anyway meat. big bad moderator, HQ sheriff.... LMAO and im the redneck...

Are you implying that moderators are rednecks ? I can't link moderator to a redneck. Explain that insult a little better please.

right wing, redneck, religious zealous? YOU LEFT WING, BLUENECK, SECULAR ZEALOUS... lol! sticks and stones bro....

LOL... sticks and stones bro.... There's a great quote from Thomas Jefferson that goes like this.. "Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible propositions."

Its how the internet works "bro". You say something stupid, someone is going to call you out. And let me point out that your stupidity is not only saying that Iraq "attacked our soil", but the true stupidity was attacking the patriotism of anyone with dissenting views. THAT is the shit that boils my blood. You said that people on the other side of your arguemnt are "bashing the country", and maybe I took that a too seriously. For the past 8 years, all iv read on ATV forums is that the democrats are unpatriotic and bad americans and they should leave the country if they don't like it here. And now that Democracy has chosen the Dems to lead for the next four years, you need to stop the hate messages and come up with a plan B. Your hate, the Neo-Cons' nasty politics and the "religious right" is driving people away from our party and it does not represent a true Republican's views.

Oh for cryin out loud, I just seen your only 24 yrs old :confused: . So maybe I should just leave you have the last word and I'll let it go. yea, I was proly too harsh on you anyways. :thumbsup: You just struck a nerve, with that comment about "America bashers".

why am i the only person on bhq at 4.45 am :confused:

"talk to a soldier that has been there, see what he has to say"

With all due respect to our soldiers, the views of the soldiers has nothing to do weather the Iraq war is justified. They obviously have no more voting power than a citizen who is not enlisted. Last congressional and presidential elections the democratic process clearly chose leaders that will stop the Iraqi war. Soldiers vote. Democracy chose peace. According to official records, Ron Paul received more military campaign contributions than all the other Republicans combined. Ron Paul ran on the platform that the Iraq war was always wrong, it was a huge mistake, a financial fiasco, illegal, it made our country LESS safe and he would stop the Iraq war. So there's a good healty amount of soldiers who don't believe the Iraqi war is justified.

Well, read what all of you had to say. I agree with tap out more. But to you guys that have served and stick up for bush, what about osama bin ladin? what happend to looking for him? Just in case you guys did not read my thread right two people i know lost there lives over there in iraq in round two of the bush mess. And yes i have alot of respect for men and women that served! dont confuse that one! But you want to talk about facts, yes i have not been over there and never claimed i was. My facts are strait 1st The muslums over there dont like us or respect what we are trying to do for them, thats most not all, they dont have the money or the resources to send anything over to the US, or it would have already happend 2nd its a known fact that the two easyest ways to get into the united states is Canada and mexico right through laredo texas. So why are we not making the boarders safer? Why dont we have any troops on those locations ? To me thats money well spent. The #1 rule in war or combat is to protect the castle and right now we have all of our recorces, ships, artiliery, jets, etc over there so what happens when these musluims decide to come out of there hiding spot in the US and blow up some buildings detonate a low cost nuclear bomb and kill a couple of million people ? Not much cause everybody is in iraq along with alot of our wepons.

There is no way in hell we are going to convert those muslums into our way of life. They get vigins and other bull shit like that for being a little bitch and killing people with car bombs. thats what the kuran says. It also says to raise a holy war on any body who does not believe in ALA. So what is the point to try and help them. You cant help people that dont want the help. Let them fight there own wars

In my opinion this is the way it should have been done. I like the way it started but then should have continued not to say keep bombing bagdad but give them an opertunity to turn over all wepons period, one chance. After that bomb there training camps, there hide outs etc. go on that aljazeer chanel or how ever you say it and let the iraqie people know that there are serious cosaquenses for hiding or supplying to the gangs/ terrorist. The only way to fight terror is with terror, and that is the only way we will achive victory.

This part is especialy to the military personel on this site, Yes us being over there made a diffrence and the men and women that died over there serving this country made a diffrence. The two guys i know that died over there are heros and dam good people. I am all american and love this country, but it is time to stop playing games with these kind of people and go after them. Fuck there human rights, who gives a shit if they live or die . Who cares if they starve or what ever cause i do not. I am the first person to help out a fellow american. If the shoe was on the other foot we would be killed and totured but mostly tortured .

The guy in this video says it best, check it out got this off another thread in here.

Edited by gsxr to banshee

My stance on all this is, if you signed up for the military, you dont' get a choice on what you do or where you go.

You signed up to defend our country.

I thank you for that 100%. It's not a job I want and am probably not cut out for.

While I support our troops 100%, I don't want to hear about parents and relatives bitching about their children being deployed.

No one held a gun to their head to join the armed forces, if you want to get paid by the government, and get college money, etc....that shit don't come free.

That's what you signed up for, like it or not.

Now...on the other side...

I don't think that was our fight, nor is it our responsibility to stabilize the area. We can't do it. Those dumb fuck religious zealots have been fighting since the beginning of time. We're not going to change or stop that. Period.

Let them kill themselves, I don't give a fuck. Stay over there.

We've got MORE than enough problems on our own soil that need solving...

Don't take my post wrong, I appreciate what our men and women are doing, I appreciate their courage and spirit. I thank them for that 100%.

I support them.

I'm just sick of seeing people on TV...W killed my son/daughter because he shipped them off to Iraq/Afghanistan, etc.

NO.

Your son/daughter made a conscious choice to join the armed forces and take that oath. No where in that oath does it say I can pick and choose which battles I'll fight for our country....

We servicemen have many of those same thoughts as well.

We all wanted to use that new bomb that was mad just for Sadam.

The "MOAB" bomb...stands for mother of all bombs.

Its a conventional bomb that packs one hell of an explosion.

We all wanted to just drop 4 or 5 of them on Bagdad and forget about them all.

The bigger picture was that Kuwait was being invaded during teh Gulf War, Asked for help as Sadam threatened to also invade Saudia Arabia after Kuwait.

Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Iraq together hold Most of the worlds 2/3 oil supply.

It was Ill bet a political move that in order to have the USA continue to hold onto our oil reserves that are only approx 20% of the world supply and save it for later use. They most likely decided that If Americans wanted to continue to have the same oil prices and way of life without the $8.00 per gallon as the rest of the world, That we had to do something.

Just my guess.

I was over there to kill rag heads and send them back to ALLAH.

No seriously: we had a mission of bounding through the townships and citys and going straight to Bagdad. This is WITHOUT clearing the towns we went through along the way.

So the small pockets of resistance and weapons were still there and are now I assume.

If they attacked us they would have gotten the smoking 25mm (GAU-12) Gattlin gun across thier asses at the firing rate of 1800 rounds per minuite.....hehe

They saw it and never came at us.

On another note: Troops now days are total professionals; They are seasoned experts at warfighting and ask only for the political leaders to make good well informed decisions when they ask us to do something.

(I allways hoped so).

If we were to go back there and clear all those townships like they did in WWII they would have to have over 500,000 troops over there.

We dont have that many troops to do it as it is due to the democratic reduction of forces that took place in the Clinton administration years ago.

I am almost to believe that Afganistan is of no value at all to anyother country for its resources so I dont get that one at all.

I aggree that we could just pull out of that country all together and it would not affect anything , but I havent been there so I cant comment on it but from an uninformed opinion standpoint.

We could save many Billions of dollars by getting out of the world police force all together but there are only one renewable resource out there........(forrests)

All others are resources that once depleted cannot be gotten back or renewed.

I think all this positioning is about resources interests as well as the other crap they argue about.

What do you all think is a second reason.

What are your opinions on what would happen if we would just leave them (IRAQ & Afganistan) and just bring all the troops

home?

Damn: Am I long winded or what... :blink:

I agree, and a sidenote:

Most of the people and media in the US do not see the good things that we have done there as far as building, reforming, and etc. You know, the military hardly ever gets the good press.

As far as getting paid, I dont do to bad at all. I'm an E-4 and NOT including my free health and dental or my 30 PAID vacation days, I pull in 39,483 AFTER taxes per year. I also just got that "free" bachelors degree too.

I love what I do, I love our country, I love my brothers and sisters who serve along side of me, and it's because of us that Americans can piss and moan about the "war"

Hey with that Bachelors degree under your belt you can now submit a package for OCS "Officers Canidate School" if you can get a recomendation from some high ranking officers and up to and including your CO.

If you have an (MOS) Military Occupational Specialty that rates a Warrant Officer its an option for you as well.

Congrats on that Degree:

OOOOHHHHHRRRAAAAHHH Marine>

:thumbsup:

Let your education continue on:

Its brainpower that will get you ahead when you get out.

Go on and start working on your Masters if you can before you get out, Use that 911 GI bill when It begins this August 2009.

Stay Motivated.

And If you get the chance:

Get a terrorist for all of us.

Edited by R. Rollins