"The Welfare Build"For Flyhighprerunner

A couple of Flyhighprerunners friends here on the HQ have got together and made a full roller for our hommie Austin,If any of you have met or dealt with him he has truly been one of the cooler people I know....We are looking for a motor to build for him now,The motor that was gonna go to his build never showed up" The Brandon Orr" No show Job!Im looking to build a complete motor with all your help.Im looking for a complete stock bottom end or a nice set of cases to start..We have got very little money to spend due to tight times but we are willing to pay shipping for any good parts to complete this build.Thanks,JB

i have a set of cases that i will clean up and take pics of 2marrow. i think they are all good. just broke behing stator cover like wen a chain snaps. you can have them if you pay shipping. i dont need them and got them for free neway.

thats a shitty deal about brandon. he was awesome with me. quick shipping and all. idk wat his fuckin deal is now. fuck him

Edited by grizzly700

Sounds like a good time to be had by all.

I cant wait till it's done so he can part it out...first dibs!!! :laugh: J/K.

Should be a good one that's for sure.

What happened to the "lettuce" build? :yelrotflmao:

I already offered my carbs for free but i guess he has a set already...i will see what else i have that you guys can use that's in good shape.

Oh and FUCK Brandon Orr the piece of shit. :shoothead:

Edited by savage420

I'm pretty sure I got a tranny lined up. Maybe a clutch basket with gear, and crank gear also. As soon as I find out I will let you know.

i got clutch parts. and case hardware if needed. lmk.

Well lets fill our family of HQ members in on the whole story shall we!

JB had contacted me in regards to helping to build Austin, a guy that does nothing but help everyone else out and would take the shirt off his back to give to a friend in need, to get him back into a bike of his own. Austin spent half of his HQ trip to glamis donating time and knowledge to the NY boys when there bikes broke down. He's the type of friend that will send you parts without asking for money up front.

Our original intention was to have the bike all together and surprise Austin with it on our trip to Dumont at the end of April. But due to JB getting hosed on the motor deal, we figured it was time to ask our HQ family for a little assistance.

At the time, JB had the motor lined up. With a fair share of money and a 4mil crank in trade, we thought we had a motor on its way. That same weekend, I was able to track down a complete 2001 roller out of Phoenix. So I drove up and picked it up. With a couple of other donations from mutual friends (all HQ members), we landed some T-5 pipes (Pablo/Bada450r), Some Sand Tires (Phil/Rubberneck) and a little cash to help with the build.

Just so everyone is aware, we are not trying to take free donations to build a show bike for him. The goal is simply to get Austin a bike of his own again. Austin was trying to build a drag bike last year, and due to the economy, lack of jobs, and now a Baby on the way, Austin was forced to sell off all of his parts. P.S.....Austin, sorry if it sounds like I am telling you life story here!!!! You know I love you man!!!!

So basically we have a complete roller, electrical harness and CDI, pipes, sand tires, fenders, seat, etc. I am donating a set of cylinders, I believe we have a cool head and domes, a stock tranny, and some of the smaller parts like the kicker gear.

We are in need of a clean set of cases, stock stroke crank, pistons (66mm or 66.5), clutch setup, side covers, reeds and intakes, carbs and filters.

If you have anything you would like to donate, please contact JB (Lowbuckraing) or myself and we will cover shipping costs.

A big thanks goes out to anyone that can help to make this happen!!! \

Sincerely,

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine and Performance