"The Welfare Build"For Flyhighprerunner

I have clamps for the filters! I'll even ship them free! lol

Sorry i wish i could help out with the rest,I only have a shift shaft/star and a few other minor parts but i think i seen that it is covered already.If i can dig up some other parts that are needed i'll for sure send them.Austins a cool ass dude, i'm more than happy to help out!

This is great guys. Thanks to everyone who is trying to help. I just recieved another cash donation from Paul (Banshee Fever). He bought the hillshooter chassis from Austin when times started to get tough. So Chad, if you really feel 66.25 pistons are needed, than I will get them ordered. I'll try to get them asap so I can have my local shop handle the bore. I heard how much your local shop charged you guys last time :shoothead:

First off THANK YOU GUYS.....

I don't think any one really knows this kind of feeling, besides Phil...(prick!)Just kidding man but seriously take a few days off work and ride that bitch! Amanda told me we were going to have a baby, I knew it was time to start selling all my G.I. Joes and Banshee parts....Well selling off the drag chassis, drag axle, tires, shocks, motor (once again to Phil..you guys see a pattern with this guy)

Haha Fucker, I told you i was gonna buy the whole HQ 1 part at a time. Too bad i haven't ridden anything but a damn office chair for 6 months. Oh well soon, i promise. Maybe i will bless your sorry ass with my presence once you get that bike in your hands. As soon as i get the HQ bike registered, its getting stretched, and slammed and i want to make a trip to pismo to test it out. You are going to look awefully cute with a riding helmet and a papoose. Make sure you buy him/her some goggles, I dont want to get any sand in his eyes when i roost your ass at the beach. :evil::evil:

Ok, I have the base gaskets and clutch kit ready to go out. Clutch kit includs fibers, steels. springs, push rod, pushrod ball, and presser plate. Could you please try to come up with a list of any other little shit that you might need so that we dont have to send parts out twice. I know that their is a lot of little shit that can be over looked.

Some things that I have that I can donate that you might beable to use.

Clutch cable

Good Grips

Stock OEM pancake beearing thingy mobob

Good drain plug

Their has to be more stuff needed for the build that is needed.

i always show up to the party late wtf?hey tim, jb i also have a set of cases.....and tim i have the pipes ill give them to you at dummont...put up a list of what is neede.i saw grizzly cases somewhere and was like wtf.........let me know how i can help austins black ass[incase some of you dont know austin is a brotha]or a monday eather way.......jk

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a little serious note on this whole deal to help austin out. Because he lives in this great state of Komifornia as i do, he is going to have some fun getting this thing registered. Where we ride Pismo especially, the rangers will check your paperwork from time to time. If everything is not spot on, they can and will take the bike. Because this bike is being pieced together, and the engine numbers do not match the ones that will be on the title of the frame, he is going to have it inspected by the highway patrol and they will issue a new VIN or blue sticker as they call it. He can then take that to the DMV and get his new registration that has the new VIN and engine ID# on it.

Now here is the catch as i am finding out becuase i am going through this same process with the HQ bike and it is not proving fun. As a matter of fact i dont know what im going to do with it at this point because i have no VIN number becuase the frame is custom and does not have a certificate of origin, and i have no paperwork on the motor. The super ugly problem is that if any paperwork looks fishy or any thing with numbers comes back not clean the Highway patrol will impound the bike on the spot and you wont get it back. I am still in the process of gathering needed info on my bike. I have spoken to the VIN officer at the highway patrol, and he was not too happy with the build becuase he said that is what everybody does to launder stolen parts. I always thought you are innocent until proven guilty, but apparently in california and specifically in the eyes of the highway patrol it is the opposite. They want you to prove you are above board, and they want to know where all the parts came from. Definitely anything with identifying numbers. So to help austin out write him a quick bill of sale for any parts you donate. You can put the price down as 0 and say it is a donation, but just a quick note with your signature on it will go a long way with the authorities for him. If nothing else, Grizzly700 or who ever donates the cases, that will be critical. That along with the title or bill of sale for the rolling chassis will save austin a lot of headaches. I know it sounds like a pain and it can be, but it is what it is. Austin, shoot me your address again, so i can send you a bill of sale for the paddles and fuel tank. Please guys help him out, it will only take you a few minutes and will save him a lot of headaches and potentially the bike. Damn, i love our state :down:

Yes it can be a pain in the ass! but I just went through the process and found it really wasn't to bad, I told them I made the frame "sorry Tim lol" Im sure it might be a little harder with a stock frame but as long as its not stolen it will be no problem, And u will need a bill of sale for the cases and the frame if its a stocker! I told them I had all the rest of the parts already! It took 2 trips to the DMV and 1 to the hp office I was there for 15 min when he came out and gave me my stuff and said good to go! I know its alot of BS but if they are catching thiefs or making it hard for them what the hell!