got a new shee

post-28707-1238345182_thumb.jpgwell guys i am back i sold my banshee about a 8 months ago and said i was done with the 2 strokes I bought a polaris predator and have sold it and bought another banshee I dont know alot about the banshee claims to have a 410cc motor no paper work on motor trinity stage 4 cool head much bigger carbs not sure what size they said it they were of a newer honda cr250r, boost bottle reed spacers v-force reeds denton steering stabilizer, anyways this thing flys way faster and better running than my last stock banshee before i paid for the bike i ran a compression check on both cylinders 155psi on both oh yeah and toomey t6 pipes

i dont know me about the 410cc thing. it just seems to me like they would have choose different pipes if they were trying to make big power. i would pull youre carbs and boots and look at your intakes to see if its been ported also.

if it is a 410 then i would look at getting different pipes to help that motor breath a lil better.

Edited by grizzly700

hey where are these numbers at on the domes of a trinity stage 4 cool head i am trying to figure out what domes are in it. I thought you could take the spark plugs out and they are right in there but im not seeing any numbers?

No you have to take the top plate off..