Site Issues, Premium Members, Lack Of Upgrades

Onesickcrewcab

anyone who would even consider paying for a premium membership here is a complete douchebag :yelrotflmao:

seriously tho, The real deal is websites are sold by a number of factors. membership numbers, ad revenue, membership revenue, number of back links, domain name, keywords, page rank etc.

in short, the real determining price valuation goes by ad and membership revenue per year then owners typically multiply that number by 2, 3 and even 4 years.

Example, if lees making $2500 a year from this site all added up, you aint buying it for less then $5000 unless he doesnt know any better and I'm pretty sure he knows better. Those website valuation sites are only guessing its value, only lee knows its true value.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree on you owning this site, loco. you've been here long enough and contributed enough to own BHQ. have you tried contacting lee on facebook?

i have.. twice. and i know he checks it.. hes been putting on the second coat of paint in his basement since friday. :biggrin:

ive tried.. 10 times. i actually dont know why it isnt working. it says its on, but for some reason it doesnt show up.. fuckin stupid.

Loco....

Im pretty good with the HTML stuff,if you need some help or some answers pm me and ill help out the best I can.

Dan

Loco....

Im pretty good with the HTML stuff,if you need some help or some answers pm me and ill help out the best I can.

Dan

the shoutbox as far as i can tell is not in html. theres just an on/off button. its on, but for some reason doesnt work. i cant figure it out..

the shoutbox as far as i can tell is not in html. theres just an on/off button. its on, but for some reason doesnt work. i cant figure it out..

Correct, it is part of the IPS Forum Software this site is run off of and last I knew was a modification that did not come standard with the software package.

talked to lee last night. he said the shoutbox program was fuckin with the site. he is going to try a new one. we'll see.

hopefully in the next month there will be some big changes.

Bout time your ass got in gear son... :biggrin: