Site Issues, Premium Members, Lack Of Upgrades

Onesickcrewcab

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree on getting the shoutbox back and getting some change around here. ive been here for almost a year now and upgraded last month and i still love the website even if it doesnt have any cahnge cause it just has so much info. someone should PM lee on facebook. i know he goes on his facebook frequently.

Hmmm. I see both sides of this now. I completely disagree with how PS runs there site. I don't think that knowledge should have a price.

I agree 100% with JB. I think that the upgrades are the little things and that the knowledge is what everyone is really here for.

I just feel that with as many paying members as there is. That Lee can throw a little back at us, in the way of upgrades.

It seems to me that it is no secret that Lee does not care to run this site anymore.

it sucks that he doesnt even care about bhq anymore. like it seems like he doesnt even visit here anymore. it would be hard and most likely isnt gonna happen getting a new administrator. and if we did, itd have to be someone real good with all the codes and tech and all that. it just sucks that we cant get much done here. :confused:

Lee's always been sorta MIA. From BHQ's earliest days till now, he was never hung around much and was always slow at responding to questions. Its definitely not a new thing...

Definitely not good either... He shows no support to the site.. Just runs it..

If anything Loco should be runnin this shit for sure

it sucks that he doesnt even care about bhq anymore. like it seems like he doesnt even visit here anymore. it would be hard and most likely isnt gonna happen getting a new administrator. and if we did, itd have to be someone real good with all the codes and tech and all that. it just sucks that we cant get much done here. :confused:

i am an admin.. but i dont know all the html codes and shit. its really not that complicated, but i would need some time to read up on it. im still doing as much as i can..

Lee's always been sorta MIA. From BHQ's earliest days till now, he was never hung around much and was always slow at responding to questions. Its definitely not a new thing...

he has, but not to this extent. it takes him over a month to reply to my emails and im the fuggin admin!!

Definitely not good either... He shows no support to the site.. Just runs it..

If anything Loco should be runnin this shit for sure

workin on it homie. :thumbsup:

Tyler have you tried to buy this domain from Lee? Or is he willing to sell it..I found this also on a google search to view the value of this site, I'm assuming this net worth is just from the ad's and not membership fees..

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.bansheehq.com

im trying to work something out with him. just having a hard time getting a response.

IMO If he isn't taking care of the site it need to be given(sold or whatever) to the persone that will be most likely to care about it and make it the way it should be. I have been debating on paying th $30 to be a premium member. but i think i have changed my mind. In stead i'm goin to send my $30 to Tyler. IMO he make is the one that deserves the $. Maybe if we all sent Tyler the $ instead of Lee it will get his attention and do the right thing.

In stead i'm goin to send my $30 to Tyler. IMO he make is the one that deserves the $. Maybe if we all sent Tyler the $ instead of Lee it will get his attention and do the right thing.

LOL

OH SHIT. Just imagine how big locos head would be if he Owned this place. (just messing with you). Me, Im here for good. I like the freedom and relaxed atmosphere of this place. Not to mention I got a FREE bike out of the deal. :biggrin: :biggrin: If having the upgrades keeps other people happy and they continue to contribute because of that then i vote for the upgrades. Hopefully loco and lee can work something out. I myself would easily pay double for what i get out of this place. I hang out here even when im pissed at my bike and not really in the mood to talk banshee because its a cool site.