Post your cross country here

Trail Rider I would probably take that Hot Cams crossbar pad off aswell...Looks kinda funny on a Banshee...

nah I forgot to add, its got a hotcams powervalve system too :happy:

hell maybe somebody might notice it and ask why its on there lol, I got some hotcams stickers I might put on it too lol

• 2 weeks later...

Man i feel famous, i got my picture on the gncc racing offical website. Go to the photo report, click on loretta lynns atv's and scroll all the way to the right side, it's the 3rd to last pic, can't miss it. Action shot baby! Heres the link to the gncc page

http://www.gnccracing.com/archives/the-war...se-photo-report

Here is my 2006 shee. I have set it up for CC/trail riding. It spends most of its riding time in various mountain ranges and trails here in east TN. Before anyone asks, yes it does get dirty. VERY dirty. I just clean and maintain it well. What can I say, I am a maintenance freak.

100_0007.jpg

blueshee2.jpg

blueshee1.jpg

000_0003.jpg

• Like 1

Man i feel famous, i got my picture on the gncc racing offical website. Go to the photo report, click on loretta lynns atv's and scroll all the way to the right side, it's the 3rd to last pic, can't miss it. Action shot baby! Heres the link to the gncc page

http://www.gnccracing.com/archives/the-war...se-photo-report

cool !!

how did you do?

heres some video from yesterday. raced a harescramble that had two creek crossings and this was the bigger one. I come through on my banshee at the end of the video, and theres a guy on a blaster in front of me that crosses. I was nervous as shit about crossing it cause I figured it would drown out right in the middle, but sure nuff it ran damn good the whole race and never sputtered not even once in the water. still got some more videos I can upload later. I placed 5th in my class (C 21-24) out of around 15 0r 20 riders I think. it was a hell of a track, about 10 miles and only got in 2 laps in the 1 1/2 hour long race. some of the tightest cut trails ive ever rode on and pretty damn rough with some really steep off-camber trails. I know one thing though, you have to be DEDICATED to race a banshee in a XC race. mine is pretty well setup for it, but it still wore me out with in the first3 miles on the track. I deffinatly need some different handle bars and a 450r thumb throttle.

i can sympathize, my banshee wears me out three times as fast as my 450. If your looking at a new throttle, just buy the dual gasser, if your thumb gets tired start using the twist throttle. I love it. Depending on how much your willing to spend, the flexx bars are nice i have on my 450 and want them on my banshee, but would be to high since I already have my GPR mounted on the steering stem. Oh how i miss harescambles, looked like a blast.

i can sympathize, my banshee wears me out three times as fast as my 450. If your looking at a new throttle, just buy the dual gasser, if your thumb gets tired start using the twist throttle. I love it. Depending on how much your willing to spend, the flexx bars are nice i have on my 450 and want them on my banshee, but would be to high since I already have my GPR mounted on the steering stem. Oh how i miss harescambles, looked like a blast.

yea the race was pretty fun. they just posted up the scores this evenin and I placed 5th out of 11 people in the class, not too bad I guess. the course was alot tighter and rougher than I thought it was gonna be. but I think then funnest parts was the water crossings where all the people was screaming and cheering us on, thats when i'd really put the hammer down and let it scream. right after that that creek crossing in the video there was a real long stretch beside the tree line, probably about a quarter mile long. I got up to like 5th gear wide open before it came to a big gully crossing.