NYUK

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I BID 10,000 ON ALL HIS AUCTIONS.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/romet...armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

he keeps listing shit he does not have. banshee 370`s rear fullbore with custom paint.

run them up higher.

How do u know ther arent his?? Someone Hijack your ebay too?? Someone has been messing with me lately BAD

i asked if i could pick up the 4 mil crank. he said no local pick up. they are an oldhead members plastics walter banshee370 from roostfest.. he keeps cancelling my bids. he keeps changing his name. the guy is just running game.

So....... let's give him a pile of money for the stuff he doesn't have? I'm not following........

switch the game around. run up his stuff. he does not have these parts. save someone from getting ripped.

Notice on the 4mil he is not offering any kind of shipping insurance either...sent him a question as to why!!

Cause if I was to buy something like that I would want the insurance to make sure it deosn't get damaged,shit I see how some of the delivery company drivers are!!

He's using Inland ATV's picture....lol.

I think I might have to ask him a few questions...

Wonder what his response will be:

Can I get some pictures of the welds on this crank, or should I just ask Inland ATV since you stole the picture from them in the first place.

Nice try crook...get a clue fucking scammer.