g-force axel

I am in the market for a new axel, mine is bent. I was looking at the g-forces, but from what i can tell, they dont come with hubs. can i just reuse my stock wheel, brake rotor, and sprocket hubs?

Who here runs these and what do you think about them?

yes,yes,yes...and i love it... cant go wrong for the price

Those are the worst..... :down: haha

Haha i have one on my banshee and dont like it at all.

I usually dont buy thing bc of price, all about you get what you pay for, but the g-force is def the best axle you can buy for $200, infact there isnt another axle even close to that price.

About 5-6 of my friends have the g-force and no issues at all.

400ex

660r

450r

2 banshee's

Just my opinion though

My brother has a lonestar on is 250r, yes its also a great axle, been on his bike for YEARS and still looks new, buts also more than twice the price. :blush:

i have a g force axle as well. its on my trail banshee (blue wooly booger bike!! LOL) .. i love it.. its strong, nice looking, cheap, and has a great warranty.. whats not to like???

You better bring that wooley booger bike to Haspin..I'm gonna harass you the whole weekend! :biggrin:

You better bring that wooley booger bike to Haspin..I'm gonna harass you the whole weekend! :biggrin:

dont underestimate the wooley booger bike!! with just a single carb and a port job i did myself it runs dam good.. ask the guys that went to the badlands ride.. i was amazed with this bike..