stained white plastics

official_style

my original 87 plastics were black and brown stained..

i tryed everything

i ended up wet sanding them with soapy water and 400 grit..then 600..then 1000 grit..and then i just buffed emm...made em pearly white again :)

my original 87 plastics were black and brown stained..

i tryed everything

i ended up wet sanding them with soapy water and 400 grit..then 600..then 1000 grit..and then i just buffed emm...made em pearly white again :)

was just going to suggest this they come up perfect :)

I have had some good luck using a Mr. Clean magic eraser on my white plastics.

Mr. Clean Majic erasers are the shit, I got a box and those things will clean anything in your house... they need to make them bigger though

Mr. Clean Majic erasers are the shit, I got a box and those things will clean anything in your house... they need to make them bigger though

Yeah they definetly need to make them bigger. After a little while i have no idea which is scrubbing more the eraser or my Knuckles.

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? http://www.liangdianup.com/sporting_1.htm

this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots

are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth

to thatone?