Black parts or chrome?

ok fellas, thought I'd post this up, see what y'all think...

here's what I just picked up last weekend exactly, totally bone stock. So, I have some parts on the way but it's time for pipes. I'm actually kinda liking the blacked out look.

06_banshee_front.jpg

What do you all think about black pc'ed pipes, CPI sells em powdercoated black or if I went with the PTs or T5s, then I could get them blacked. If I did chrome, then it'd be a very little bit of chrome, like chrome pipes, chrome bumper and grab bar and that's it. I've done the show chrome thing and not sure if i want to go that route again.... bad part is, once i buy the black pipes, that's what i have.

Any opinions?

Man the blacked-out look does look good but if it was mine i would definetly be adding a little chrome to her but not much just to give her a little shine. but its yours man i say do what you like.

yea, i kinda think a slight bit of shine would be sick to. i don't think either choice would be bad, really. i just want this bike to kinda low-key... ya know....

that is my favorite model banshee. I was gonna finance one when they came out but couldnt afford it. So I ended up buying a trashed one and rebuilt it the way I wanted. Love the grafics on that one. A little chrome here, some polish there would look bad. But dont think I have seen one modded that is ALL black. Yu would probably save some coin by going black instead of chrome.

going to go with CPI pipes. He'll powdercoat them from front to back, headpipe to the stinger to the silencer, whole deal. IMO, that's going to make a sick looking tough bike. Low key look that's all business.

ok fellas, thought I'd post this up, see what y'all think...

here's what I just picked up last weekend exactly, totally bone stock. So, I have some parts on the way but it's time for pipes. I'm actually kinda liking the blacked out look.

06_banshee_front.jpg

What do you all think about black pc'ed pipes, CPI sells em powdercoated black or if I went with the PTs or T5s, then I could get them blacked. If I did chrome, then it'd be a very little bit of chrome, like chrome pipes, chrome bumper and grab bar and that's it. I've done the show chrome thing and not sure if i want to go that route again.... bad part is, once i buy the black pipes, that's what i have.

Any opinions?

I love black, no shiny!