Silver Lake Trip April 17th through 19th!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as of now friday and saturday both are looking nice. Soooo how is this going to work, are we going to meet up somewhere at a certain time or something?? Or is everyone parking together or what? I dont want to look like a dick rollin up not knowing anyone but jd and andrew haha

Was anyone up there last weekend, how wet is it? Is the drag strip flooded over? What time is everyone planning to shoot up there that is just going up on Saturday? I'm hoping to get back in the garage tomorrow and put the pipes on the bike and such, not to much more to do. Looks to be a halfway decent weekend, so as long as the bike is running, I should be there on Saturday.

the drag on the west side of directional (by the exit) was half covered in water, enough room for about 5-7 bikes... with the normal cut off of where people sit and watch.

down by the beach, in the center was pretty wet sand but no puddles., not the launch area but that should be dry by this weekend.

and at the north end of the beach it was pretty wet ALL over there.

i was out there last weekend but not on the banshee, yz125 and a stock TJ... couldn't get the carbs working right... so its sitting at the shop right now getting worked on... i won't be back up till june at the earliest i think...

Was anyone up there last weekend, how wet is it? Is the drag strip flooded over? What time is everyone planning to shoot up there that is just going up on Saturday? I'm hoping to get back in the garage tomorrow and put the pipes on the bike and such, not to much more to do. Looks to be a halfway decent weekend, so as long as the bike is running, I should be there on Saturday.

COOL, look forward to riding with ya out there. Ill mainly be dialing the drag bike in, but I'm also bringing the trail bike too...

north west? its wet sand... but it might be cleared up by next weekend.

now, north east corner is kinda clear but it is also directional :( left to right probably wouldn't be a problem but might wanna make sure.

there was a small group doing it at the original drag location... south side, in the non directional... all the whups are there but in that area useally has some nice dry stuff.