Silver Lake Trip April 17th through 19th!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i pmed the guy about the tires...i would have needed the wheels as my gf has a mojave and the bolt pattern is the same but i just ordered her some .190's two days ago :banghead: If there somthing im interested in i will give you a hell of a deal on the rims.......i kinda think 10 paddle is to much tire for my stock stroke shee with a mild port job though :shrug:

I thought you were throwing a 4 mill in that puppy???

I thought you were throwing a 4 mill in that puppy???

I was, i still have the new crank but im not going to have the cash for a new (used) set of jugs then more cash to get the dune port i was hoping for. Ive been putting alot of my cash into getting bres quad going. Just ordered new rear douglas .190's getting some 6 paddle hauler extremes, white bros exhaust, 36mm mikuni carb, .380 cams, k@n filter, brakes, bushings, chain and sprockets, clutch oh yeah a durablue axle........lol thats why im broke :yelrotflmao: guess a crank is a start, i will be keeping my eyes out for jugs and a head as the season goes on but for this season shes gonna be a stock stroker

Edited by bansheejoel

Its ok JD.. All I got at this point is my transmission and clutch componets.. lol LITERALLY!!

Got everything coming in the mail to finish the bike!! Now all I need is luck that I remembered everything I need, and time on my side. Im hoping to fire it up this weekend, but we shall see. Still have to finger out this pancake bearing deal. Wheres the tutorial for that anyway?

Here are pictures of the paddles. These have been sitting around a while, bought to change over to Honda rims for my R and never did. They are used but good condition. I included a picture of a spot i hand polished w/mothers in about 2 minutes. Will clean up nice if you wanted to off the tecate rims.

quadparts006.jpg

quadparts005.jpg

quadparts004.jpg

quadparts002.jpg

quadparts001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I should be there sometime saturday. My bike isn't near done, but I'm taking my truck up to watch.

(and to tune my buddy JD's drag bike!) lol... Cant wait to get there and ride this thing man! Hope you guys make it!